01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Door Station 6113-WPE1 - Does anybody know the part no. of the connector used to access the terminals?

ikcarus

I have a DS6113 reclaimed from a previous install. Have no PoE to new location, so will use 12V + Wifi. Does anybody know the part no. of the connector used to access the terminals? It looks like a mini jst, but I can't find confirmation anywhere in the documentation.

It's not the sort of info that is easy to obtain from Hikvision, if you can share a photo somebody may recognise / be able to offer some suggestions.

IMG_1034.jpeg

Bumping this - there must be a connector out there to fit the terminals, for use without the RJ45plug?

Bumping this - there must be a connector out there to fit the terminals, for use without the RJ45plug?
It'll be available somewhere but I'd doubt anyone is going to know a part number. It'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack. There's a similar connection on the back of the indoor unit (though the wiring is different as the outdoor has several wires commoned up)

The easiest solution....Use PoE without using the network connection. Just use the outgoing port of a PoE adaptor such as the TP Link TL-POE150S and connect with CAT5E to the unit (there are other slightly cheaper plug in adaptors which will work just as well on Amazon). That'll power the unit and you can still use WiFi.

Similarly, is there a 45 degree mounting plate for corner mounting?

There doesn't look to be a corner mounting plate available. There's nothing on the data sheet and the only accessory I can see listed is the rainshield. You may need to make something to suit. It could actually do with a tilt bracket as I find the ultra wide camera angle not too great. At normal doorbell height the camera captures way too much of the sky resulting in a terribly backlit image, while at the same time missing the lower part of a visitors body. It could do with being installed a little lower and tilted down to help with that. You can use the crop setting to provide a zoomed view (2 levels) but that would need some careful positioning to ensure the visitor is fully visible.

I have bell wire coming to an old doorbell. In an ideal world, I'd like to use that and not have to try and fish CAT6 (or anything) back through the property!

Corner plate - I think some 3D printing might be needed, it's certainly something needed with these units

Back