01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD63C5G0-IVS fisheye camera - no Mic/no PTZ, can only view one camera at a time in my browser?

valbuz

Hi
i have buy a DS-2CD63C5G0-IVS.
After take the intial config, it seem's all work fine. i can see the live stream.
So i want to configure the others like Mic/PTZ 4-mode
But i can't activate the int. Mic (error) and also the PTZ Function doesn't work. I can only have one Live Stream picture.

What's going on here? Are this limits in the Firmware?
My installed FW: FW 5.7.190 build 211210

Thanks a lot for any help.
I hope the cam is working proberly

pat

Hi @valbuz

The firmware you are running appears to be the latest firmware for the model you have, so I doubt this is a firmware issue as the firmware is a couple of years old and I don't think we've had these issues reported before.

In regards to the Mic/Audio issue, have you checked 4 steps for configuring audio in this forum thread?

With the PTZ mode issue, do you have any screenshots showing what happens when you try to enable this mode?

Hi Dan
Thanks for your reply.
I try also to downgrade the FW, without success :-(
I have all the audio settings like in your thread done before.
( Video & Audio, MicIn)
After that i want to activate audio in the right bottom corner (picture).
Also when i change the view to Fisheye + 3PTZ (picture)

Is this a FW issue?
Thanks
pat

Attachments

• audio.PNG
    audio.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 30
  • ptz.PNG
    ptz.PNG
    676.1 KB · Views: 26
Thanks @valbuz

What browser are you using to access the camera? Firefox, Chrome, or something else?

In regards to the viewing mode issue, it might possibly be to do with your stream settings. See the below information from the camera's datasheet that states the camera must be set to 10fps and one of these 3 resolutions for this particular viewing mode to work:

Fisheye + 3PTZ
50Hz: camera 01: 10 fps (2560 × 2560, 2048 × 2048, 1280 × 1280)

Thanks.
The settings for the cam is correct.
I try with Chrome and Edge. Both with the same problem.
i read something like "hardware mode" that must be changed for the PTZ
But i found no settings about this.

Attachments

• cam01.PNG
    cam01.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 25
Thanks @valbuz

On the camera's live view page where you have the list of cameras 01/02/03/04, have you tried double-clicking the little camera icon to the left of cameras 02 to 04?

Sometimes in the browser live view, not all of the camera channels will play automatically and you have to manually start the live view by clicking those camera icons.

Ja, ich versuche es auch. Jedes Mal, wenn ich unten rechts erhalte: Livefeed-Fehler
it seems, i can onyl active one cam, but after i double click on another cam, my first feed goes down

Attachments

• cam_aktiv.PNG
    cam_aktiv.PNG
    28 KB · Views: 30
Thanks @valbuz

Yeah, I think the problem is that this camera has not received a recent enough firmware to offer full support for modern browsers like Chrome, Edge, and Firefox.

I think this might mean that the only way for you to get stable performance out of this camera will be to access it using Hikvision's free desktop software - iVMS-4200(V3.10.1.5_E)

Thanks.
With this Software i can select 4 Cameras and Audio!

Is there a way to install another (functional) Firmware?

Attachments

• soft.PNG
    soft.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Good to see @valbuz

Unfortunately, I don't think there will be a future firmware update for this model. The build number for your current firmware suggests it was released in 2021, if there haven't been any further firmware updates in over 2 years that makes me think the current firmware you are running is the last major firmware for this particular model.

Back