01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ds-7608ni-se Export audio?

daneboomerang

Anyone know how to export the audio as well? Am successfully exporting clips to USB thumb drive using the interface (connecting a mouse to the NVR itself) but while it merrily exports video it doesn't seem to export captured audio as well - which plays happily through the HDMI connection so I know it's there.

Anyone know how to export the audio as well? Am successfully exporting clips to USB thumb drive using the interface (connecting a mouse to the NVR itself) but while it merrily exports video it doesn't seem to export captured audio as well - which plays happily through the HDMI connection so I know it's there.
What are you using to view the exported video out of interest - Hikvisions own VS Player, VLC or something else? I've not had the need to export anything recently but noticed the audio was missing when I needed some footage of an accident that occurred near to my home - I never got to the bottom of it unfortunately.

Have you ticked the 'checkbox' to record audio? You might be able to merrily hear it - but you might not have merrily told it record it ;) Are you hearing sound on the video playback? or just on live feed?

Back