01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KD8003-IME1 Cannot access Configuration!

Hazem

Im Suffering almost 2 day to just get log in to the Configuration page.
activated the doorstation by SADP Tool , Then tried to write Ip address in browsers, I got blank white pages.
Tried to login by IVMS-4200 , Getting
Navigation Canceled

Navigation to the webpage was canceled​

Tried with 2 doorstation , Same.
What im missing here?
Please Help!

Last edited:
Hi @Hazem

In SADP what firmware version is the KD8003-IME1 currently running?

Any help ?
Same problem here. V2.2.52
Getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when called from ivms-4200.
I'm able to configure some values with Batch Configuration tool, but it is buggy, cannot change from private to sip protocol.. The gui has bugs.

webgui:

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found​

Can't locate document: /

Last edited:
Same problem here. V2.2.52
Getting ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED when called from ivms-4200.
I'm able to configure some values with Batch Configuration tool, but it is buggy, cannot change from private to sip protocol.. The gui has bugs.

webgui:

Access Error: 404 -- Not Found​

Can't locate document: /
Same firmware, same issue with 2 DS-KD8003-IME1 doorstations!

Did anyone found out a solution?

Doorstation configuration works only with IVMS 4200 Software! Not over browser!

Yes, that is true, but the latest firmware is useless. I had to buy a new doorstation. :(
The latest IVMS nor Batchconfiguration software cannot configure for example the SIP. How can they release such a crap?
Never update your doorstation!

Yes, that is true, but the latest firmware is useless. I had to buy a new doorstation. :(
The latest IVMS nor Batchconfiguration software cannot configure for example the SIP. How can they release such a crap?
I think there is a flashback / downgrade instruction in the hikvision portal to the old 1.0 Firmware! Maybe you try that? I know that the 2.0 Firmware has some serious bugs.

And that you really tested it and its bricked? HIKVISION UK PORTAL

Works over the batch configuration tool! Its an offical downgrade! If its not working, you can use your warranty over hikvision!

Through batch configuration tool I can access to remote configuration, while IVMS still gives me a blank page...

Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    61 KB · Views: 191
If you want to use SIP on KD8003 intercom you must use 2.2.3 fw and 3.6.1.6 version of IVMS.

Identical problem here, latest IVMs 4200 and fw 2.2.52. I think the problems started with fw 2.0. Today I found also 2.2.56 but no way to access the device to install it. Also with 2.2.52 the ring function stopped working.
How is this possible, what is wrong with this company, how can they release a firmware that bricks one of their best intercom solutions and then stay silent??

I was just able to upgrade firmware to 2.2.56 via Batch tool.
Nothing changed: intercom works only as a camera and to open the door; people call and indoor 8350's do not ring anymore; Hickconnect does not ring anymore; IVMS 4200 does not access the configuration anymore.
How do I downgrade and to what version? There has to be a way

i run this version: V2.2.52 build 220518
i have no issues with this device, hikconnect works, also if i test SIP it works, no issues, quite stable

Maybe its ivms related? try updating ivms too, i remember issues with ivms and newer firmwares , i run 3.6.1.5 build 20210831

They fixed iVMS access to the KD8003 !!!
fw 2.2.56 build 220207 + iVMS 3.8.0.4 build 20220705: it finally works again, iVMS can access the configuration page of the KD8003.

Back