01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KH6320-WTE1-W connected to the DS-KD8003-IME1(B) doorbell - no sound at the doorbell when I answer?

George07SK

Hi,

I have Hikvision DS-KH6320-WTE1-W devices connected to the DS-KD8003-IME1(B) doorbell. When someone rings and I answer through the Hiconnect app, there is no sound at the doorbell; I can hear on my phone.

Everything works fine through the indoor unit, and when I check the live feed and press the microphone, the sound works well; I can be heard and can hear.

Has anyone encountered this issue?
Do you know how to resolve it?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21+ phone, and the application is updated to version 6.0.100.1013.

" Thank you."

I have 8003(A) with 9510(B) , upgraded also to 6.0.100 , no issues here on hikconnect
Can you try checking the permissions on your hikconnect app? maybe you denied the "microphone", cause when i updated , it asked me again to set permissions the first time

I have permissions in the application enabled, and when I activate the live view and turn on the microphone, the sound works without issues bidirectionally. The problem only occurs when receiving a call and picking up via the phone.

One month ago I update firmware and there is no sound from Outdoor station, when I pick up call on phone. But I can hear calling side on phone. Live view is OK. I have to make Factory reset on both devices (Indoor tablet and Outdoor station via iVMS) and use Wizard on tablet (You must use tablet, if you activate devices and set up via iVMS, it WILL NOT work). After wizard on tablet, two way audio works.

Back