01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Face comparison not working with DS-7608NXI-K1?

Roelli

Hi.

I bought the DS-7608NXI-K1 DVR. (with accusense) and iam trying to get the face comparison feature running.
Iam using the DS-2DE4A220IW-DE IP Dome Cam.

I uploaded my picture into the database, activated the face comparison feature on one camera, set the camera to H264 codec (as i read that H265 might not work).
But... no face is beeing detected.

Also the video signal from the camera where face comparison is activated is sloooowww. I can use the PTZ function of the recorder and it reacts fast, but the video signal on the recorder (with HDMI monitor) is slow. Sometimes 30 seconds delayed.
Same signal with RTSP on VLC player or the preview of the camera in the browser windows is fast.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Frank.

Ah... I tried this with another camera, and with the cheapest Hikvision camera (DS-2CD2443G0-IW) the face comparison works.

How can I get the other camera working with face comparison. (the much more expensive DS-2DE4A220IW-DE)
I already copied the Videosetting from the cheap camera to the better one, without any success.

Oh... I moved the camera which did not worked to the position "7" and... it seems to work...

Yes, I tried it with the cheapest Hikvision camera for 60€ and it worked fine.

Back