01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

firmeware DS-2CD3145F-IS V5.3.8 build 160108.

Mancho4

Good morning,
Dear, could you help me I'm new here and I have a problem with my DS-2CD3145F-IS camera
V5.3.8 build 160108.
It was working well for me on my recorder and suddenly it doesn't connect and it says there is a problem with the language coincidence, I got into the camera and it only appears in Chinese. Someone to help me and maybe have a firmware in English please

I try to update, but it does not let me I have tried with several fimware and it says The upgrade package type does not match could help me it has the menu in Chinese and it does not allow updating neither with Chinese firmware nor with others
Could you tell me if that camera belongs to the g1 family

Hi @Mancho4

The model you have is not a UK/EU model so I am not sure which firmware is the correct one for your model, also if the language of the camera is appearing as Chinese this likely means it is a Chinese 'grey' import and will only support Chinese firmware, which we do not have access to.

Your only option would be to try and contact Hikvision HQ and/or your original seller and ask them to provide the correct firmware file.

Back