01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik connect down?

badayuni92

Is hik connect down for anyone else?

When I try and load the app on any android or apple device it doesn't open at all

I am getting a message saying the app has a bug. Before I delete it and re install just wondered if anyone else is seeing the same issue

Thanks

When I try and load the app on any android or apple device it doesn't open at all

I am getting a message saying the app has a bug. Before I delete it and re install just wondered if anyone else is seeing the same issue

Thanks
Hi I am having this problem. I am so relieved to see that this is not just me. I thought it was my phone and was about to go and buy a new one. I have recently lost my dad and its important to me to be able to view the product on his house.
I have the exact same issues as yourself

From what I have read there seems to be an issue which HIK are trying to rectify.
Hopefully it will be rectified soon.
Thank you.

Thanks
Yes having mega problems with it nothing wants to operate properly on all the apps I have found ou he hard way and awaiting their input to say its fixed

I had an issue with HIK and it would not load on my Samsung phone irrespective of how many times I deleted and reinstalled it.
I was recommended that I re install it via the Samsung app not the play store if that makes sense. It worked for me.

I had an issue with HIK and it would not load on my Samsung phone irrespective of how many times I deleted and reinstalled it.
I was recommended that I re install it via the Samsung app not the play store if that makes sense. It worked for me.
Thank you very much I will try this later today

Thank you for your adviceI am waiting for an it engineer to call at our house I beleive or wifi has been compromised locally if so I'm told it can be traced and if so I will call Police I've never had a moments trouble over 7 years but somehow its all come at once.

Back