01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-connect : Video playing failed, Error Code 241009?

tyler

Hi All,

When Im trying to play the video, it show me the error message "Video playing failed, Error Code 241009"
I have try to reduce the bitrate from 3072 kbps to 1024 kbps and resolution from 2688*1520 to 1280*720 but to no avail

anyone has encountered the same error code 241009?

Thank you

Hikvision PTZ cameras
Hi @tyler

What's the model number and firmware version of the camera showing this error (and of the NVR it's connected to if there is one) please?
What version of the app are you using, and is this on iOS or Android?

Could you please share screenshots of both the video settings and the Platform Access page (under advanced network settings) of the camera/NVR that's added to Hik-Connect?

Hi Kyle

Model of NVR is DS-7600 Series
Model of network camera - DS-2CD1023G0E-I(L) and DS-2CD1123G0E-I(L)
I have installed 13 cameras and all is facing the error code of 241009

app - iVMS-4200

Are we are able to get the information you want from iVMS-4200 portal? How do I proceed within iVMS-4200 portal to get these information?
1) firmware version of the camera
2) screenshots of both the video settings and the Platform Access page

Thank you

Sorry for the delay in replying - yes you should be able to get them from iVMS-4200 by clicking on the cog button for the NVR on the Device Management page.

The video settings are the page that you would have adjusted the bitrate / resolution on, and Platform Access is in the Advanced Network Settings.

You will probably then need to use the Virtual Host feature to log into each camera to check the firmware for them, which is shown on the Basic Information page (under System).

Dear Kyle,

I have tried checked -> its due to the firewall issues.
We are accessing the video from hikvision cloud service3, any idea which port must be opened to access?
I have open port 80 and 443 however of no use

thank you

Back