01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Hikvision AX Pro - How to turn off?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

Ultra4

Hi

This might sound like a daft question but is there a way to turn off the Ax Pro when I am trying to move components?

For example, if I want to move a PIR sensor... it has the anti-tampering so any movement and it'll trigger which is obviously wanted but not if I want to remove it myself.

The only way I have done it is by rapidly turning the AX Pro off (to not set its own anti tampering off) but if you aren't fast enough the sirens etc go - again which is obviously wanted in normal circumstances.

Is there a way I can get it to completely disable to allow me to do such tasks without it setting the whole siren off?

Maybe I am overlooking it.... could I just keep the system on and once it detects the PIR (for example) being removed from the wall I could just disarm/silence the alarm from the app? I don't want to upset the neighbours...

I havent tried in ages through fear of this happening...... maybe the only way is through silencing it through the alarm? I'm not sure but once I did try it and the main house alarm siren was going off and it was deafening.... Any help please let me know

What I do is change the “zone type” to disabled. This is available on all of the sensors. That will let you open them up without the alarm going off.

What I do is change the “zone type” to disabled. This is available on all of the sensors. That will let you open them up without the alarm going off.

Ah great I'll have to try that. Thank you for letting me know.

Back