01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Hikvision DS-2CD2047G2-L IP camera firmware problem?

For this issue, could I get you to check whether you have the below setting set to 'disabled' or 'no', if not does the code disappear after disabling this, please?

View attachment 10969

You can find this setting by selecting the Local Tab when in Configuration in a web browser.
This is how it is set in the previous version V5.7.14 build 231028. Maybe it should have been unchecked after the upgrade?

Attachments

• posssUntitled.jpg
    posssUntitled.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 30
I suppose same thing must be done for the NVR?

Attachments

• nvr_pos.png
    nvr_pos.png
    42 KB · Views: 29
Sorry. No fix with that POS option on both, Camera and NVR. Strange code continues following target on Smart detection.....
Same thing and after Camera/NVR reboot

Last edited:
If you are viewing the camera through IVMS, does disabling 'Display Transaction Information' in the Main View's Configuration stop the code from showing up, please?

You can find it by clicking on the cog normally in the bottom right of the main view screen and then going to the 'Image' tab.

If you aren't using IVMS and are still seeing the issue, could you let me know where abouts you are seeing it, please?

Hi @Jake Hulks

Yes this stopped on iVMS by disabling 'Display Transaction Information'.

What I noticed today is that an Hxx (where xx is a two digit number) is also visible over Human tracking rectangle on my NVR Live View and for same ColorVu cameras. Could not see that on Playback since it is known that does not show Rules and target rectangles. NVR is NXI K series with firmware V4.82.007build 240321.
Cannot check at the moment for other kind of targets, cars or animals.
The xx number is relative to target size as seen by camera height and angle. Increasing with larger target.
I want to mention that HikConnect does not show this code.

Thanks

Back