01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision intercom KH6 indoor station - can I add & view IP and analogue Hikvision cameras?

zen1a

Hi everybody ask asap I have 4 hikvision cameras 2 ip cameras and DVR I can add all cameras to hikvision KH6 indoor station and watch live? or only ip cameras? because I can't find any information about connecting the dvr to the KH6 series indoor station.

Solution
Hi everybody ask asap I have 4 hikvision cameras 2 ip cameras and DVR I can add all cameras to hikvision KH6 indoor station and watch live? or only ip cameras? because I can't find any information about connecting the dvr to the KH6 series indoor station.
I'd expect that you can add any of the cameras. In your setup, as the IP cameras are on the local network, you can add them using their local IP addresses. However for those users with NVRs (where IP cameras are connected directly to the NVR PoE ports and on a different IP range to the local network), cameras are added to the indoor station using the NVRs IP address and channel number (the video from the camera to the indoor station is routed through the NVR). You would just...
I'd expect that you can add any of the cameras. In your setup, as the IP cameras are on the local network, you can add them using their local IP addresses. However for those users with NVRs (where IP cameras are connected directly to the NVR PoE ports and on a different IP range to the local network), cameras are added to the indoor station using the NVRs IP address and channel number (the video from the camera to the indoor station is routed through the NVR). You would just add the cameras to the indoor station using your DVR IP address and channel number (sub stream should be set as H264 for compatibility)

Upvote 1
Solution
Back