01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Replacement Dome Cover for 2DE4AxxxW-DE PTZ Cameras?

t0nyl

Hi all,

I am looking for a replacement dome cover for Hikvision Replacement Dome Cover for 2DE4A320IW-DE in US. Unfortunately use-IP doesn’t ship to N. America.
Does anyone know of an alternative or spec for the dome? The woodpeckers pecked the dome so it is ruined.

Thank you.

Hi @t0nyl

We are not aware of any alternative option for these domes, the tricky thing is that the domes for these PTZ models have a black liner inside the dome that is designed to block the IR light from reaching the camera's lens. This means you can't easily just create a custom dome to the same measurements as you also need this liner to achieve good IR night images.

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much. Do you know when use-IP will able to ship to non business user in N. America? It is frustrating because the camera is less than a year old. :(

Hi @t0nyl

I don't think Hikvision have any plans to sell to end users (it is the same here in the UK & EU) and we don't ship product to the US, I think the only way you'll be able to locate this part would be to speak to a N. American Hikvision installer who could source the part for you.

Back