01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware IDS-7204HQHI-K1 (B) firmware update?

shadboy

Carnt seem to find a firmwear update for IDS-7204HQHI-K1 (B) only the (c) version. Can anyone help me please? Currently running hvr 4.0 the latest version is 5.0.
Tia

Carnt seem to find a firmwear update for IDS-7204HQHI-K1 (B) only the (c) version. Can anyone help me please? Currently running hvr 4.0 the latest version is 5.0.
Tia
Latest version on UK portal is here:

That version is 3 years old and Hikvision may no longer be updating it. I'm not seeing a version 5 in the UK. I'd expect that to be well publicised due to the changes between major versions. the jump from Version 3 to 4 was quite a learning curve for many.

Latest version on UK portal is here:

That version is 3 years old and Hikvision may no longer be updating it. I'm not seeing a version 5 in the UK. I'd expect that to be well publicised due to the changes between major versions. the jump from Version 3 to 4 was quite a learning curve for many.
Ar right. So you think I already have the latest version?
My friend has the same set up as me but he has some newer features. The 2mp siren analogue cameras have audio and can have pre recorded messages. Maybe I just need to upgrade my full system.

I'm thinking nvr and ip cameras next as there's a lot more features.

Thanks for the reply

Ar right. So you think I already have the latest version?
My friend has the same set up as me but he has some newer features. The 2mp siren analogue cameras have audio and can have pre recorded messages. Maybe I just need to upgrade my full system.

I'm thinking nvr and ip cameras next as there's a lot more features.

Thanks for the reply
You didn't say which version you have currently. Version 4 isn't a version - it will be "4.x.x_buildyymmdd" Without the full version and build from Configuration > System I couldn't advise whether you're up to date or not.

A lot of users post "I'm on the latest version" but that's dictated by them believing they're on the most up to date version and even if they are, it's only relevant on the day that they post the message.

Edit: Just read the other message so you are on the latest available version....

You didn't say which version you have currently. Version 4 isn't a version - it will be "4.x.x_buildyymmdd" Without the full version and build from Configuration > System I couldn't advise whether you're up to date or not.

A lot of users post "I'm on the latest version" but that's dictated by them believing they're on the most up to date version and even if they are, it's only relevant on the day that they post the message.

Edit: Just read the other message so you are on the latest available version....
Yes I see what your saying. looks like i got that version.

Attachments

• 20231004_143457.jpg
    20231004_143457.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 73
Back