01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Illegal Login alerts from my Hikvision NVR?

@newbie2468 - I just saw the question regarding what port numbers you can use. The server port must be 2000 or above according to Hikvision. For that reason it's easiest to change all 3 to a value above 2000. Also if you're port forwarding in the router it's generally easier to use a group of three sequential numbers. Some routers (Virgin Media Hubs as an example) will allow you to enter a range of port numbers in a rule, but not non sequential numbers meaning that you need to create multiple rules, 1 per port if you do that.

@newbie2468 - I just saw the question regarding what port numbers you can use. The server port must be 2000 or above according to Hikvision. For that reason it's easiest to change all 3 to a value above 2000. Also if you're port forwarding in the router it's generally easier to use a group of three sequential numbers. Some routers (Virgin Media Hubs as an example) will allow you to enter a range of port numbers in a rule, but not non sequential numbers meaning that you need to create multiple rules, 1 per port if you do that.
Is it default at 80?

Back