01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Installed ivms-4200 can't add Ezviz CP1 Pro camera as Cloud P2P device

Grim Reaper

Would someone please instruct me about how to get an Ezviz camera to show up in 'Main View' of ivms-4200.

I recently purchased 3 Ezviz CP1 Pro cameras and unsuccessfully tried to add them to ivms-4200 (most recent version for Windows). I followed the instructions in a You Tube video about adding an Ezviz camera as Cloud P2P Device but the process does not complete, it doesn't get to entering the encryption key code, nothing appears in the list of cameras on the left side of Main View. I did manage to register a camera by adding it as a 'Device' and it is active but, as before, it doesn't appear as a camera on the left side of 'Main View'.

Thanks.

Would someone please instruct me about how to get an Ezviz camera to show up in 'Main View' of ivms-4200.

I recently purchased 3 Ezviz CP1 Pro cameras and unsuccessfully tried to add them to ivms-4200 (most recent version for Windows). I followed the instructions in a You Tube video about adding an Ezviz camera as Cloud P2P Device but the process does not complete, it doesn't get to entering the encryption key code, nothing appears in the list of cameras on the left side of Main View. I did manage to register a camera by adding it as a 'Device' and it is active but, as before, it doesn't appear as a camera on the left side of 'Main View'.

Thanks.
Did you add the cameras to a group? Make sure when you add it the box is ticked for 'export to group' so that it is available in 'Main View'

Back