01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Issue Accessing My Ezviz CS VR104D (A112HV) System on the Ezviz App?

Oversley

Just joined in the hope that someone can help me?

I have an Eziviz system CS VR104D (A112HV) (1T) with a 4CH 1080p Analog DVR with 1TB HDD. It was all working fine on a monitor and mobile phone and then I either lost my phone or it was stolen and now I can't get the system back onto my phone even though I have put the Eziviz app back on.

Has anyone had the same problem or can advise me if I should reinstall the system etc etc?

Many thanks in advance

Hi @Oversley

When adding the Ezviz app to your new phone, have you logged into the same Ezviz account you had set up on the old phone?

Hi, thanks for replying.

I have gone onto Eziviz help and done the following
Step 1: Log in to your EZVIZ account, tap your Profile Photo on the top left

Step 2: Enter My Profile by clicking the Profile Photo

Step 3: Tap the Email or Phone Number you would like to change(input the code sent to your current email or phone number account if needed)

Step 4: Tap Change Email or Change Phone Number at the bottom

Step 5: Enter a new email or phone number, and tap Continue at the bottom

Step 6: Then input the code sent to the new email or phone number and the account would be updated.

This seems to now be upto date but I am unsure if I have logged into the old account but I changed the phone number and when I press add device it comes up with scan the qr code but my cameras do not have a qr code and neither does the DVR. So then I inputted the serial numbers amd the next page shows device is powered on which i tick and then next. i then pressed wired connection and wait for cofiguration which fails at 90%ish

Back