01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest firmware for my iDS-7716NXI-I4/X(B) NVR?

TomThumb

Any help appreciated.
My NVR is an iDS-7716NXI-I4/X(B) and I'd like to keep up with any available updates whilst they are still there.
I know I've request 'check for update' at the NVR's monitor before now, and there's nothing found (but understand sometimes this may not be reliable).

Now looking at Hikvision (EN site) I can find Firmware_V4.22.110_201110. It says applied to iDS-7716NXI-I4/X(B)(T) - does that means hardware (B) and/or (T) ?

Is this the most up to date firmware now available ?

I ask because when I verified just now the machine is reportedly running "V4.50.000build 210125" which in my mind suggests newer.

Any help appreciated.
My NVR is an iDS-7716NXI-I4/X(B) and I'd like to keep up with any available updates whilst they are still there.
I know I've request 'check for update' at the NVR's monitor before now, and there's nothing found (but understand sometimes this may not be reliable).

Now looking at Hikvision (EN site) I can find Firmware_V4.22.110_201110. It says applied to iDS-7716NXI-I4/X(B)(T) - does that means hardware (B) and/or (T) ?

Is this the most up to date firmware now available ?

I ask because when I verified just now the machine is reportedly running "V4.50.000build 210125" which in my mind suggests newer.
The (T) must be a different hardware revision and yours is certainly newer (the build code is yymmdd)

I think it's live and let live - seeing as it is up and running with no faults.

But I'm still perplexed; how have I got a more recent firmware or am I looking at it wrong.
Does (B)(T) mean models (B) or (T) or was there a model (B)(T)

I think it's live and let live - seeing as it is up and running with no faults.

But I'm still perplexed; how have I got a more recent firmware or am I looking at it wrong.
Does (B)(T) mean models (B) or (T) or was there a model (B)(T)
On the UK Portal yours appears to the newest. From the firmware version that you currently have (4.50.000) it looks like you have the 2nd Generation Deep in Mind NVR and have the latest firmware. There are now 3rd and 4th Generation models so I think firmware updates for your revision will be few and far between.

theres one from 22

That must be a different platform as he's already running 4.50.000 (albeit an earlier version by build date). Checking in Hik-Partner Pro using the search by serial number is probably the best way forward to confirm for sure.

Hik partner pro started to give me old firmwares, so im pretty much on start. Trying portal/site/partner whatever got newer to test out

@JB1970 But you are right, didnt see he got 4.50. On EU portal theres 4.40 for (B) revision. Theres also (C) and (D) newer revisions which probably would not suit him

Hik partner pro started to give me old firmwares, so im pretty much on start. Trying portal/site/partner whatever got newer to test out
Yeah it's a bit of a s**t show. I usually check UK website, global website, UK Portal, EU portal and HPP app.

Screenshot 2024-09-08 203645.png

Thanks all. Going with 4.50.0 as current.
It's no wonder I was (am) confused; the end user just can't find out this stuff with any certainty.

Is there a direct link (for GB/UK) an end user can access to input the whole number with serial to check ? (I've some old cameras too that I *think* are up to date).

Thanks all. Going with 4.50.0 as current.
It's no wonder I was (am) confused; the end user just can't find out this stuff with any certainty.

Is there a direct link (for GB/UK) an end user can access to input the whole number with serial to check ? (I've some old cameras too that I *think* are up to date).
The UK and EU portals used to be a good source but as mentioned further up it's all a bit hit and miss currently. Sometimes even the serial number search brings up an older than current version. Just post your camera models details here if you're not sure and one of the regulars or staff will advise. The important thing is to post the info from the maintenance page - Model number, current version inc build date and Hardware Version Property. The latter is the firmware platform and it's just the letter and number combo required (R0, G1, G5 etc). Some models such as ColorVu and AcuSense G2 can have identical model numbers but use a different firmware platform and that's why that info is needed.

Back