01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware hikvision ids nvr firmware question?

buncey

just a question regarding firmware on my nvr

iDS-7732NXI-I4 /16P/X(B) currently on V4.50.000 build 210125

im haveing smart engine reset issues so i tryed downgrading to earlyer firmware but wont let me do that.

on portal ive seen Firmware_V4.61.025_220826 but it says it
Applied to: iDS-7732NXI-I4/16P/X(C)

not sure whats the diffrence between (B) and (C) models?

anyone know if its possible to downgrade NVR anyway to previous firmware or even maybe use v4.61.0.025 for (C) model on the (B)?

Thanks

Hi @buncey

The (B) and (C) models are different generations, the (B) models are 2nd generation hardware/software and were replaced by the 3rd generation (C) models.

You cannot use (C) 3rd gen firmware on a (B) model, the latest firmware currently for your (B) model is the v4.50.000 firmware you are already running.

Hi @buncey

The (B) and (C) models are different generations, the (B) models are 2nd generation hardware/software and were replaced by the 3rd generation (C) models.

You cannot use (C) 3rd gen firmware on a (B) model, the latest firmware currently for your (B) model is the v4.50.000 firmware you are already running.
ok dan Thanks for reply. is there any way to downgrade firmware to older firmware i ask as the smart engine keep saying reset & repair failed. so i though maybe firmware related.

Hi @buncey

You can try loading a earlier firmware version from the link in my earlier post, but we can't guarantee that it will work as some Hikvision firmware includes crucial updates and so you can't downgrade from them.

Hi @buncey

You can try loading a earlier firmware version from the link in my earlier post, but we can't guarantee that it will work as some Hikvision firmware includes crucial updates and so you can't downgrade from them.
Hi @Dan
thanks for your explanation. i am about the buy the 7608nxi-I2/8P

however when i checked with the seller they did not mentioned anything about C or non-C model?

Hi @alamoudi.moh

I believe my colleague has emailed you to explain the situation with the non-(C) & (C)

First of all this thread was about the iDS DeepinMind NVRs which were available in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation models, the model you were looking at is a DS- AcuSense model which is only available in non-(C) and (C) versions.

Almost all the stock available to us now for these NVRs is (C) models so if you ordered from us we would ship you a (C) model.

Hi @alamoudi.moh

I believe my colleague has emailed you to explain the situation with the non-(C) & (C)

First of all this thread was about the iDS DeepinMind NVRs which were available in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd generation models, the model you were looking at is a DS- AcuSense model which is only available in non-(C) and (C) versions.

Almost all the stock available to us now for these NVRs is (C) models so if you ordered from us we would ship you a (C) model.
thanks, i did not se his response till i received your reply notification

Back