01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Latest firmware for the new Hikvision M-series NVRs?

John A

Any new firmware for the M-series. Just having a few issues with getting off the ground - random cam disconnections and freeze.
Thanks
Update: After some IP juggling, it's looking better. It's more fun when it gets better.

Last edited:
Here's the page at the Hikvision portal for the latest firmware for the M-series NVRs:
(latest right now is V4.61.400)

Just replaced my I series with one a couple of days ago and it was already on the latest version. I've had no problems apart from a couple of things not working as they should which I'll report on here separately once I've confirmed the issues (nothing major)

Here's the page at the Hikvision portal for the latest firmware for the M-series NVRs:
(latest right now is V4.61.400)

Thank you Phil, Is there a difference between NEU and STD?
Update: flashed 4.61.400 - White screen of death in Firefox and Edge but works in Chrome. Live view in iVMS is terrible on older IPCs(G1 etc). I shall persevere. May go back on firmware.

Last edited:
You can hard refresh the NVR page in firefox and edge (CTRL + F5) and this should reload the page instead of pulling up a cached version. I find it usually helps clearing your browser cache entirely as some of the web UI pages may still load from cache

You can hard refresh the NVR page in firefox and edge (CTRL + F5) and this should reload the page instead of pulling up a cached version. I find it usually helps clearing your browser cache entirely as some of the web UI pages may still load from cache
I restarted pc and dvr. Maybe it didn't clear. I have to do some more testing by moving the G2 Ipcs from my fibre link to the on board poes where the problems are. No problem on fibre link remote switch.

Thank you Phil, Is there a difference between NEU and STD?

This Post from @Dan explains Hikvision's NEU versus STD firmware versions:

Back