01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Looking for firmware for DS-2CD3027G0E-LUF colorVu camera

vbhoj74

Hi, Just bought a ColorVu camera for our testing purpose, the model is DS-2CD3027G0E-LUF (B-R-E8-0). I believe it belongs to the E8 platform, and I could not find any links to the same anywhere. It came with V5.7.0 build 210908 and is giving a very bad dull washed out color images at night, the Acusense (B-R-G5-0) model that we have does far better job. I was hoping if there was a firmware upgrade that can fix things, I found the below link which has an old firmware for the E8 platform under E8 platform » V5.5.800 210628 » IPCE_R :

E8 firmware on Hikvision EU Portal

Any suggestions as to where I can keep track of firmware releases for this model ?

thanks.

EDIT: Attached datasheet of the camera

Attachments

• DS-2CD3027G0E-LUF (C)_Datasheet_V5.5.122_20210616.pdf
    715.7 KB · Views: 1,312
Last edited:
Hi @vbhoj74

This is a very strange model, we can't find it anywhere on any of the Hikvision websites, from a Google search it would appear to be a model only available in Indonesia which is probably why you can find the correct firmware on the UK/EU download portals.

I think your only option to try and locate the correct regional firmware would be to contact your original seller or Hikvision Indonesia.

Hi @Dan,

thanks for the heads up. We are based in India, and have bought this directly from Hikvision India. However, their reginal website is not well maintained with all the available models, checked Hikvision Indonesia website as well, nothing turned up.

I've posted label on the box.

Attachments

• InkedCamera box label - Copy_LI.jpg
    InkedCamera box label - Copy_LI.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 362
This is probably a very late update but:

After having gone down a similar rabbit hole of vendors offering me this model but me mixing it up with 3072G2, wich is a different EOL'ed model, I have been able to locate the following models in the G5 firmware release notes (V5.7.20_SP3 build230425):

DS-2CD3027G0E-LUF
DS-2CD3047G0E-LUF
DS-2CD3327G0E-LUF
DS-2CD3347G0E-LUF

Cool, thanks for update, I was on V5.7.4 build 220509, will try the new one.

@mozley Can you kindly post the link to the firmware ? I could not find it under the E8 platform mentioned in OP.

Last edited:
Back