01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Motion detection Alarm picture not loading

noronhalwyn

I am currently living in Dubai. My cameras are installed in India. The motion detection Alarm doesn’t download pics in Dubai well as in India it works fine. I checked with the local mobile internet provider and they said everything is working fine related to data speed. However the motion detection Alarm pics gets downloaded when connected to WiFi.
Any help please

Attachments

• IMG_2057.png
    IMG_2057.png
    388.3 KB · Views: 25
There was a bug with the M-Series NVRs which caused this, so it's worth looking through this thread and also making sure you are using the latest firmware for your camera (and NVR, if you are using it), which you can find on Hikvision's product page for each device:

What version of Hik-Connect are you using?

Also, if you have stream encryption enabled (if you're using an NVR), try disabling this.

Thanks for the feedback. I also have a Ezviz camera which works on the same WiFi in which the DVR is connected back home in India which is connected to my phone in Dubai has same issue. Attached is the screenshot. Also attached the Hik-Connect version.

Attachments

• IMG_2227.png
    IMG_2227.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    457.9 KB · Views: 18
Thanks - what's the full model number of the camera please?
Is this camera also connected to an NVR/DVR, or just recording to a microSD card?
The Hik-Connect version isn't actually showing in your second screenshot (the camera firmware version is) - go to Me>About and it will show you in there :)

Thanks. Two HIK vision 360 pitz camera’s are connected to the DVR and one Ezviz camera is connected to the WiFi with SD card. Both have similar motion detection issue. Attached are the screenshots of the camera model and version.

Attachments

• IMG_2231.png
    IMG_2231.png
    188.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2232.png
    IMG_2232.png
    221.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2233.png
    IMG_2233.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2227.png
    IMG_2227.png
    425.1 KB · Views: 19
OK, try updating the camera firmware to V5.7.20 and see if that helps first.
The third part of this guide shows how to load the new firmware onto your cameras.
For the Ezviz devices, if you search for their model numbers on their website, you should be able to find the newest firmware for those too.

We don't have much experience with Ezviz, but the fact you are seeing the same issue on both apps / cameras suggests that there could be something on your network blocking the pictures from being sent to the apps too, so check any firewall settings aren't the problem (or test temporarily with firewall disabled).

Hi dear, just to let you know that the motion detection pics were not loading due to the cellular data blocked the app from performing some functions. I used VPN. Pics are downloading once they are clicked. Thanks for the help.

Back