01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Network viewing issue - Help!

Stu_c

Hi all
I have got a HikVison DS-7200 Turbo HD and I have been trying not for a few hours to get this working over network viewing can someone help!

I have got the app and registered etc but when I go to connecting to my unit it won't let me and fails to register to the server.

I have been looking at the settings on the unit and when I go into Platform access it's the following (pic below) all the videos I have seen all show online where as mine doesn't

Can someone send me over the screen shots of what the settings should be please :(

Comes up with two different things :(

Last edited:
I can't help with the specific problem.. but PLEASE CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD as soon as you do get this set up as that verification code is unique to your camera/equipment and it's in clear text in your picture :-(

Hey
Don't worry I never keep standard passwords for anything routers etc, my concern is the place I bought it from said it was a UK device but I'm concerned now maybe it's not, I have looked online for serial numbers etc and mines a ....WR... etc should it not be ....EU....?

Just concerned this could be the reason?

All sorted must have just taken a while up update and register :)

Just for some of your own peace of mind - WR stands for Western Region, so it's a genuine international NVR, don't worry.

Greetings

We have a 4ch Hikvision DVR
model no : DS-7104HGHI-F1
S/N : DS-7104HGHI-F10420160726AAWR627118401WCVU
Firmware Version : V3.4.75 build 160827
Encoding version : v5.0 build 160824
panel version - v0
hardware version : 0x7fa00

Everything works fine. The issue we are facing is when connected remotely, the logs created doesn't show the remote ip of the device. But it shows the remote ip as the local ip from the router. Say if the remote side public ip is 182.53.x.x, but still it will show as 192.168.x.x (given by the router). Therefore it is difficult to make out who is logging in from where into my device.

Regards .

Back