01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Problems with the new Version 6 Hik-Connect for Android?

bazb

Hi
Since my Android version 13 phone updated the Hik-connect app to version 6 couple of weeks ago, i have been having issue with connecting to my DVRs externally, is there a known issue with this version, it's either not connecting or taking forever to connect. is anyone else having this issue?

Hi
Since my Android version 13 phone updated the Hik-connect app to version 6 couple of weeks ago, i have been having issue with connecting to my DVRs externally, is there a known issue with this version, it's either not connecting or taking forever to connect. is anyone else having this issue?
No known issues with the app. I'm not seeing any problems with my own or others systems.

In response to some ongoing queries regarding the Hik-Connect App V6, Hikvision Tech Support have asked us this morning to check whether users are still seeing problems after updating to V6.0.102, which was released a few days ago ...

Android Hik-Connect App 23-10-23.png

In response to some ongoing queries regarding the Hik-Connect App V6, Hikvision Tech Support have asked us this morning to check whether users are still seeing problems after updating to V6.0.102, which was released a few days ago ...

View attachment 10004
Yes!! still have the same issue, sometimes i'll get a connection with maybe one or two camera after trying 3-4 attempts and the others are offline or sometime doesn't even get a connection. This problem only occurred after updated to version 6

Hi @bazb - I'm investigating similar issues that a customer has described since updating to V6 with Hikvision.

Could you please confirm the model numbers of your recorder and cameras, and if the cameras are directly connected to the DVR/NVR?

Hi @bazb - I'm investigating similar issues that a customer has described since updating to V6 with Hikvision.

Could you please confirm the model numbers of your recorder and cameras, and if the cameras are directly connected to the DVR/NVR?
model number: DS-7216HUHI-K2 and the camera's are directly connected to the DVR

Just upgraded. No issues here on a Galaxy S21, either on my wifi network or away from home.

model number: DS-7216HUHI-K2 and the camera's are directly connected to the DVR

is there any other app besides Hik-connect ai can connect to my hivision DVR?

Back