01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Record/Capture Exception notification every 30 min.

md_pro

Hi all,
Please, can anyone help with advise why I start receiving 'Record/Capture Exception' notification from my NVR (DS-7608NI-I2). I see it every 30 min. on my Hik-Connect app - never received such notification before. It start happening a week or so ago, and the only change I did lately is upgraded the NVR to the latest firmware (v4.61.030 build 240123) and added ONVIF camera to it.
Thank you very much!

Hi all,
Please, can anyone help with advise why I start receiving 'Record/Capture Exception' notification from my NVR (DS-7608NI-I2). I see it every 30 min. on my Hik-Connect app - never received such notification before. It start happening a week or so ago, and the only change I did lately is upgraded the NVR to the latest firmware (v4.61.030 build 240123) and added ONVIF camera to it.
Thank you very much!
You would have to go into the logs of the NVR in the maintenance section to see what's happening. The most likely reason from your description might be that the NVR is losing its connection regularly with the camera causing the exception. If so that should be visible in the logs as you will see the connection and disconnection of the channel along with when the camera starts and stops recording.

Back