01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Stuttering in view mode in NVR DS-7608NI-M2/8P?

Enliven7

Hello!

I am new on the forum and my english is not the first language, so please sorry for grammatical mistakes that i am going to make.

I renewed my Hikvision NVR with cameras and faced some problems.

Problem number 1
In live view there is bad stuttering on all 4 cameras when watching 2+2 window mode, but in records there is no stuttering and everithing is smooth, the problem only happening when in live view with monitor that connected with HDMI to NVR
I understand that it can be problem with DECODING capacity, but in specification to my 8 chanel NVR i found that it can do 128 Mbps and i use only 4 cameras so there must be no problem with that

Here is the NVR that i use DS-7608NI-M2/8P with firmware V5.03.010 build 240606

Cameras DS-2CD2787G2HT-LIZS with firmware V5.7.17 build 240606

I tried every possible setting that i know and nothing works! My understanding its the only way out, is to wait with hope that in new firmware they are going to fix it.
If i am wrong please suggest to try something.

Problem number 2

No notifications coming to Hik connect no matter what settings i do

Problem number 3

After downgrading firmware for trying to fix problem number 1 i got problem number 3 and Hik connect stopped working at all and its always offline even after reset and upgrading to the latest firmware
as i understand my NVR got black listed so i wrote to support with this one and they answer back with question to provide serial number so hopefully that one they are going to fix.

Problem #2 - a common issue with HIK connect notifications is that you need to ensure Notify Surveillance Center is turned on (setting in linkage method) for the rules / events you have set and you want a notification for.

Back