01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Sync. IPC Password to Duplicate the password to IP cameras that are connected with default protocol

cga

I have one camera working which I set up using the NVR DS-7604NXI-K1/4P connected to a monitor but I have added another camera and I can't get it to work, showing incorrect user name and password under IP channels

Tried adding the camera with the method manual with the correct user name and password and it just displays 'encryption strong, Offline (network abnormal)' but the camera doesn't come online

Tried to sync NVR password to camera following steps below (to change camera password)

In the security channel default password management

Sync. IPC Password
Ticking the check box for Duplicate the password to IP cameras that are connected with default protocol
Click on Save

The check box doesn't remain ticked after I refresh the page and therefore the NVR password is not synced to the camera

Is the check box supposed to remain ticked?

How can I sort the camera to come online?

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, when you are using PoE NVR the best pratice is to factory reset your camera and add trought P-a-P sort of adding.
Easiest way to do that.

Just disconnected the camera from the NVR, changed the password to the NVR password, connected it to NVR and it worked straightaway
Looks like the Sync. IPC Password doesn't work

Same here with DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P Latest firmware V4.72.107 build 220914 doesn't work at all. Encryption strong, Offline (network abnormal). I never had problems with Dahua but it is hard to change what the client already has.

Any help will be appreciated!

Back