01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Using FreePBX with DS-KD8003-IME1 + DS-KD-TDM and DS-KH6350-TE1

sam_ip

I'll update this post with more things I need to sort things out and the viability of this project.

I'm trying to set up a mixed video intercom system with displays (phones) in multiple rooms to be multifunction and transfer the calls. Using FreePBX.

The goal is to have softphones + videophones(expensive) + IP phones. All can unlock and transfer calls from the outdoor phone. You can call between rooms and use 1 system for everything.

Main door:
DS-KD8003-IME1 with touch screen display DS-KD-TDM
Issues I found:
Card module:
-> Can't have users with time based door opening.​
-> Can't use an external software or database (Need to create custom with ISAPI)
-> Need to find a way to trigger an action when reading through API. (Take picture)
-> Can't use the dialpad while on call. You need to buy another module (keypad).
-> Only call "room number" not an stablished number. (Need to be stored as a number).​

The DS-KH6350-TE1 display, works with early media when the DS-KD8003-IME1 calls using the room nº).
Isuues I found:
-> If the call is sent to SIP number for the display (Ring group, follow me, direct. Can't get video nor early media. Unlocks works great
-> The Dialpad is missing the # and * symbols. During the call I can't use any symbol, so I can't transfer or hold the call.

I'll update this post with more things I need to sort things out and the viability of this project.

I'm trying to set up a mixed video intercom system with displays (phones) in multiple rooms to be multifunction and transfer the calls. Using FreePBX.

The goal is to have softphones + videophones(expensive) + IP phones. All can unlock and transfer calls from the outdoor phone. You can call between rooms and use 1 system for everything.

Main door:
DS-KD8003-IME1 with touch screen display DS-KD-TDM
Issues I found:
Card module:
-> Can't have users with time based door opening.​
-> Can't use an external software or database (Need to create custom with ISAPI)​
-> Need to find a way to trigger an action when reading through API. (Take picture)​
-> Can't use the dialpad while on call. You need to buy another module (keypad).​
-> Only call "room number" not an stablished number. (Need to be stored as a number).​

The DS-KH6350-TE1 display, works with early media when the DS-KD8003-IME1 calls using the room nº).
Isuues I found:
-> If the call is sent to SIP number for the display (Ring group, follow me, direct. Can't get video nor early media. Unlocks works great​
-> The Dialpad is missing the # and * symbols. During the call I can't use any symbol, so I can't transfer or hold the call.​
Hi, when you setup the indoor station in "standard sip mode", the client is working differently, the client on indoor supports doesnt support early media for some unknown reason.... If you call for example a softphone user , with a client supporting early media, then you see early media (ex Linphone)

Using ring groups, follow me, dialgroup ... forget about early media, there isnt a single PBX like asterisk, freeswitch, supporting early media to multiple destinations

If you are advanced user, you can use my setup approach, to register asterisk as an indoor extension on your indoor station, i use the 'rtsp-app' hack approach, to inject RTSP manually in the call...

see here for more info...

Hi, when you setup the indoor station in "standard sip mode", the client is working differently, the client on indoor supports doesnt support early media for some unknown reason.... If you call for example a softphone user , with a client supporting early media, then you see early media (ex Linphone)

Using ring groups, follow me, dialgroup ... forget about early media, there isnt a single PBX like asterisk, freeswitch, supporting early media to multiple destinations

If you are advanced user, you can use my setup approach, to register asterisk as an indoor extension on your indoor station, i use the 'rtsp-app' hack approach, to inject RTSP manually in the call...

see here for more info...
I've partial deployed the system and I will add a third video door (DS-KD8003-IME1) without RFID, I relay on another system. This is just for video calls.
I need to ask some questions to Hikvision because it's just nuts how wasted the hardware is.

I can check on IVM-4200 pictures when the user uses the mifare reader. When the doors are open but I can't sync the users with IVMS neither I can batch import them. I can import the users from the doorphone to the IVMS, but it's useless.

MiFare reader uses the UID reversed: 0xAA:BB:CC:DD is in dec 0xDD:CC:BB:AA, when the tag has more than 4 bytes, it truncates that like this: CC:BB:AA:88.

I'll leave this doors with 24/7 opening.

The goal for this setup is something like this:
10 rooms with video monitor/ IP phone / IP video phone/ softphone Linphone.
On the clients I can receive the calls from the rooms / call other rooms. As pick a phone call from the PBX.

The main button goes to time conditions, with messages from business hours and the user can leave a message / being forwarded if someone is availiable. Also if someone picks the phone the video gets through.

The nice part is the "display" of the touch screen, can be used for direct calling to rooms from the outside or to virtual extensions witht different ring patterns on all the avaliable extensions.

I can still "preview" the door.

The next step would be to integrate to Home assistant so you can check the 3 doors and CCTV cameras with buttons to open the doors with the API from another access controller.

yeah, you can use my github page, its an Hikvison door intercom addon for Home Assistant, its build on the SDK, as event listener
can open door, get call status, send call signal, send scenes/alarm... grabs all events , zone alarm ...

@NoFate can you have multiple event listener enabled?
I've being testing with the windows app, but the app is buggy it's not working properly if left with 3 cameras as a preview monitor.

I finalize the installation with 3 doorphones and I'm able to monitor them on the Displays to preview to talk/unlock.
To preview a video in ringroup, I need to set the doorphone in 720p or the monitor shows error in resolution.
The second 8003 with 720p, sends the video after pickup. The first 8003 is stuck with a bug in 1080p, I have to change it through the API.

So far with ring groups I'm dealing with the setup and making it kind of useful.

It is possible to force a call to the outdoor phone? (I use the Video monitors for that).

I would prefer a little support from Hikvision. They can sell tons of doorphones for the Home assistant user, with the proper standarize support.

Hmm, don't think you can call outdoor with plain sip, but you can use isapi two way audio for that?

I think that feature would be nice to have in a card for Homeassistant with WebRTC.

I need to test that feature through the windows APP. But with multiple user having access to that tool.

Right now I hate the password is unique for the stream, the config, and door opening.

It already exist, frigate hass card supports two way audio using the go2rtc addon, you can answer and make calls using that... I have documented it on my GitHub page

It already exist, frigate hass card supports two way audio using the go2rtc addon, you can answer and make calls using that... I have documented it on my GitHub page
That look awesome, I will test this!

About the event listener, could you have multiple event listeners, and with the microSD inserted on the doorphones, the images are stored?

I would like to keep a record of the people that rang the doorbell. In the future that would be made with event recording.

That look awesome, I will test this!

About the event listener, could you have multiple event listeners, and with the microSD inserted on the doorphones, the images are stored?

I would like to keep a record of the people that rang the doorbell. In the future that would be made with event recording.
yes, my listenerer is just a client registered on the indoor and/or outdoor station, waiting for events, there is no impact on the other settings or microsd

I
yes, my listenerer is just a client registered on the indoor and/or outdoor station, waiting for events, there is no impact on the other settings or microsd
I mean, that it's possible to have multiple listeners also the hikvision software be one of them.

About the microSD I tought the 8003 had a microSD slot, but was the Monitors not the doorphones.

So I think when the button is pressed, the monitors make a screenshot. That's the microSD for.

Yes off course you can have multiple listeners, they are all logged in as an "arming" user for events... I don't have an microSD, I also see pictures, they are saved in internal memory

@NoFate I found today that the DS-KD8003-IME1 when calls to a ring group. The doorphone hangs the call after the next extension.
I have to try sending it to an anouncement while in the background ringing all the extensions.

Or you can work with a dial group maybe? Or conference? It should work

Back