01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

When might we see Darkfighter 2.0 in UK stock?

cymruchris

Gives a lot of help
Trusted Member
I had a watch through the Darkfighter 2.0 launch the other day - when might UK stocks come through? It'll be good to see some actual footage to see if it's as good as they claim. Am I right in thinking that these will be the mid to upper range of cameras once launched? So not at the budget end of the price scale?

I had a watch through the Darkfighter 2.0 launch the other day - when might UK stocks come through? It'll be good to see some actual footage to see if it's as good as they claim. Am I right in thinking that these will be the mid to upper range of cameras once launched? So not at the budget end of the price scale?
There was discussion of new Darkfighters around the time of release of the Hybrid Light ColorVu’s over a year ago; I think I posted some specs. At that time it was reported that we wouldn’t see those models in the UK. Do you have a link or path to the launch you watched?

Edit: I found the information here:

Darkfighter 2.0

The information links to ranges supposedly having the Darkfighter 2.0 technology, yet the cameras all seem to be ColorVu or Darkfighter S and don't have the features detailed in the presentation (60 FPS etc)

Last edited:
We'll see what we can find out.

Links to the launch videos in this Post:

We'll see what we can find out.
Thanks @Phil. I'd missed that post...Off topic but I'd also be interested to find out whether the standard M series NVRs will get AcuSearch compatibility in a firmware update and if not, will we get the 76xxNXI/M2/VPro models in the UK....

Back