01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Zosi ip camera c290 how to add to ANNKE DW81KD CCTV system?

Mani

Hi everyone

Im trying to add Zosi ip camera c290 to my ANNKE DW81KD CCTV system every time I go to add this camera it fails to connect via ONVIF I have the cameras IP address but I`m unable to connect to cam via web interface.

But yet I can connect to this cam via zosi mobile app without any issues.

16962774797487983332210611866979.jpg

I have also tried different ports in the management port section.

Like port 80

None of these work any advice would be much appreciated.

Hi @Mani

Is the Zosi camera plugged directly into the PoE ports on the NVR or is it connected to a separate PoE Injector/switch?

In the network settings of the NVR, what is the IP address of the NVR? Is it 192.168.0.xxx, 192.168.1.xxx, or a different IP range entirely?

Hi Dan,

The Zosi Cam is not a PoE cam it`s a IP cam with ethernet port and wi-fi, my DVR system is BNC which lets me ad up to 2 IP cameras .

Cam IP 192.168.0.107

CCTv system IP 192.168.0.245

I currently have a (IP cam different brand) working with my cctv system both cam and system are connected to my router and work fine but I can`t get this Zosi cam to work.

Also thankyou for reaching out to me Dan.

Thanks @Mani

I've had a closer look at the specs of your DVR and Zosi camera, when I search for the Zosi model on the ONVIF Conformant Product List I cannot find it and I also see no mention of ONVIF on the C290 product page at the Zosi website.

This suggests that Zosi is not an ONVIF-compliant brand so you probably won't be able to add it to a 3rd-party recorder, it is quite common for cheap Chinese brands to not be ONVIF compliant as they often promote themselves as "closed loop" brands (e.g. you must use Zosi Camera with Zosi Recorder & Zosi App).

Also, found this article on the Zosi website for another camera model confirming no ONVIF support.

Thanks mate I have ordered a onvif compliant camera yesterday I'm giving this Zosi one to my father in law.

Reactions: Dan
Back