01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

7 line ANPR Firmware

Nigels89

I have noticed there was a firmware release for the 7 line ANPR Camera that was located un the Zatpark folder not the Baseline.
Being testing this firmware for the last 3 day an can say there are so good improvements.

I have observed that when parked car are in the scene the camera dose not keep uploading plate alarms every 5 seconds.

I have also observed that if the vehicle has no number plate of it is to dirty to read it will no longer upload a VCA Alarm of a NoPlate.

Here are some screen shots I have add of some new Settings.

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 17.36.10.png

Screenshot 2020-03-16 at 17.36.21.png

Reactions: Dan
Hi @Nigels89

Thank you for testing this, we have very little experience with both this camera model and this firmware so it very useful for you to share your experiences, whether they be positive or negative.

Keep us up-to-date as you test the camera and firmware further.

Hi @Nigels89

Thank you for testing this, we have very little experience with both this camera model and this firmware so it very useful for you to share your experiences, whether they be positive or negative.

Keep us up-to-date as you test the camera and firmware further.

I'm glad it can be of some use as I know there is very little information about Hikvision ANPR.

There has been a new build version released on the 15th V5.6.10 Build200409

Hikvision have also this time kindly uploaded the release notes for this version.

1. There is now a same licence filtering option
2. POS information of vehicle tracking will only be able to see on web client
3. A calibration area that is a blue box not quite sure what this is for

Back