01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Admin password on Chinese WIFI/IP camera? (CareCam Q810)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandrov

I apologize in advance if the topic has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything helpful in the forums. I bought several Chinese WIFI/IP cameras, and the box says CareCam Q810. They are quite difficult to find online. The specifications say that they support ONVIF 2.4, and I want to connect them to an NVR. When I try to connect the NVR, it finds the camera (NVR and camera are on the same network and have ping), but when I try to add it, it asks me for an admin user and password. The manual does not mention the username and password, nor does the box. When I connect the camera to my phone, it works fine, but the CareCam app does not ask for an admin user and password. I tried 1000 passwords such as (0000, 1234, 12345, 1111, 8888888, 6666666, admin, root, etc.) that I found online, but none of them worked. I tried to access the camera via IP, but nothing opens. I tried to scan the barcode with my phone, and it shows License=xxxxxxxx. I tried to use this as a password, but it didn't work. I used Nscan to search for open ports to try to access the camera through them, but it didn't work. Apparently, there is no web interface. I tried to access the RTS of the camera through VLC, and it found it, but when I tried to open it, it asked me for a user and password. I tried to contact the seller, but he said he didn't know the password. He sells 100 types of cameras and only demonstrates them over the phone (the phone doesn't ask for a username and password). I have been trying to find the password for 6 days, and this forum is my last hope. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful. :)

Attachments

• 20230821_142533.jpg
    20230821_142533.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 304
  • 20230821_142544.jpg
    20230821_142544.jpg
    449.1 KB · Views: 286
I apologize in advance if the topic has already been discussed, but I couldn't find anything helpful in the forums. I bought several Chinese WIFI/IP cameras, and the box says CareCam Q810. They are quite difficult to find online. The specifications say that they support ONVIF 2.4, and I want to connect them to an NVR. When I try to connect the NVR, it finds the camera (NVR and camera are on the same network and have ping), but when I try to add it, it asks me for an admin user and password. The manual does not mention the username and password, nor does the box. When I connect the camera to my phone, it works fine, but the CareCam app does not ask for an admin user and password. I tried 1000 passwords such as (0000, 1234, 12345, 1111, 8888888, 6666666, admin, root, etc.) that I found online, but none of them worked. I tried to access the camera via IP, but nothing opens. I tried to scan the barcode with my phone, and it shows License=xxxxxxxx. I tried to use this as a password, but it didn't work. I used Nscan to search for open ports to try to access the camera through them, but it didn't work. Apparently, there is no web interface. I tried to access the RTS of the camera through VLC, and it found it, but when I tried to open it, it asked me for a user and password. I tried to contact the seller, but he said he didn't know the password. He sells 100 types of cameras and only demonstrates them over the phone (the phone doesn't ask for a username and password). I have been trying to find the password for 6 days, and this forum is my last hope. If anyone can help, I would be very grateful. :)
I have passed this password: admin123456 user: admin

Thank you for your response. I already found the password from another place, but thank you for your help. :)

Reactions: Dan
Thanks @Alexandrov

Are you able to confirm what the correct default username & password was for this camera? Might help others that run into password issues with cameras from this brand.

Also, if you have successfully logged in with the default password we would recommend changing it to something unique and secure (e.g. an 8 or more character password that includes at least 3 of the following - lowercase, uppercase, numbers, special characters).

Yeah I confirmed the password: admin123456 / user: admin that was the password on my cameras and yeas I changed it with ONVIF Device Manager

Reactions: Dan
Thanks for confirming @Alexandrov

I'm sure this will be useful to some users out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back