01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Can hikconnect server domain block access?

hikbt

Does anyone know if you can be blocked from Hikvision server end for using Hikconnect?

I was experiencing in my Hikconnect app notifications - upon playback after about 3 seconds it would freeze on any clip/camera. (this was on the latest Hikconnect app version) I would also get maximum connections pop up and a black screen. It never used to do this

So I updated my NVR model DS-7608NI-I2 to the latest firmware - V4.60.005 build 220108

All my settings are correct but Hikconnect registration status is always Offline. I'm getting error code 'Registration status Offline(0xe0020008)

What's strange is my individual network cameras will connect to Hikconnect and shows registration online immediately just not the NVR. all the settings are the same (minus the IP address)

I've rolled back firmware and forward again, uninstalled hikconnect, registered a new account, checked all cables, factory defaulted my BT router and started from new, all required ports are forwarded, tried using DHCP, NVR in the routers DMZ zone, ive tried many DNS 8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4, 1.1.1.1. I've made sure the encryption key matches, etc etc everything.
My nvr is not bound to another account(tried the unbind)
Nothing seems to work.

Nothing will change the registration status from offline for the NVR. Any one have any ideas? I've spent 20+ hours on this.

The only way ive managed to connect the NVR to the hikconnect app is by manually adding my routers external broadband IP/ DNS and it is detected through hikconnect app directly without the use of hik servers. This IP changes though and is slow in the app, so I want to use the Hikvision domain.

but none are working.
literally tried all these -
default - litedev.hik-connect.com
litedev.us.hik-connect.com
litedev.eu.hik-connect.com
dev.hik-connect.com
none of these ping either

tel net seems connect though, through CMD console.

Any ideas? can hikvision block the serial? I'm at a loss to find the problem on my end. It used to work for years.

many thanks

Attachments

• 1a.png
    1a.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 330
  • 1b.png
    1b.png
    44.8 KB · Views: 332
  • 1c.png
    1c.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 310
Last edited:
If anyone is interested and has similar issues after doing all due diligence as read on these forums, I've rang Hikvision as my email to them hasn't been responded to yet, and they have confirmed my Serial has been blacklisted.

No idea why, but they have put in a request to unblock it but may take a few days.

20hrs of my life I'll not get back but hopefully sorted soon.

Update - within 2hours of speaking to them, the serial is now unblocked and Hikconnect registration shows online. I wish they would have put a note or box saying the serial is blocked from the server end at the beginning.
Anyway Happy days!

online.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If anyone is interested and has similar issues after doing all due diligence as read on these forums, I've rang Hikvision as my email to them hasn't been responded to yet, and they have confirmed my Serial has been blacklisted.

No idea why, but they have put in a request to unblock it but may take a few days.

20hrs of my life I'll not get back but hopefully sorted soon.

Update - within 2hours of speaking to them, the serial is now unblocked and Hikconnect registration shows online. I wish they would have put a note or box saying the serial is blocked from the server end at the beginning.
Anyway Happy days!

View attachment 7501
Hi Phil very interesting, same story here i have wasted approx 20-30hrs on this to, what number did you call to get this restriction removed?

Upvote 0
Hi. Same story. Me too.
Please help me. What number did you call? Which mail addreess can I write to?
Thanks in advance
BIX

Upvote 0
Back