01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Connection to internet

Henk

My könig solar ipcam battery power wireless wifi camera is not seen in my router. The adress of my router is 192.168.0.1. I don't know the ip adress or macadress of my camera. I have to use v360 pro for adding my camera but that don't work because the camera says "please check the network of the device" Hoe is able to help me

My könig solar ipcam battery power wireless wifi camera is not seen in my router.
Hello Henk, what is the model number of your camera and the make / model of your router?

Have you connected the camera to your wifi network?

David

It's a könig solar cctv ipcam battery power 5mp wireless wifi. The camera says "please check the network of the device" and is not seen by advanced ip scanner. It has no sticker with ip adress or password. Only a sticker to install v360 pro. I bought it at shopee thailand
This is a link https://th.shp.ee/hJU8gDk

It's a könig solar cctv ipcam battery power 5mp wireless wifi. The camera says "please check the network of the device" and is not seen by advanced ip scanner. It has no sticker with ip adress or password. Only a sticker to install v360 pro. I bought it at shopee thailand
This is a link https://th.shp.ee/hJU8gDk
Henk,
That link is not very helpful, I selected English but the description is in Thai.

what does the v360 app show?

The manual may also show setup using an ethernet cable connected to your router.

The v360 pro app will connect the camera by scanning or hotspot or qr code. The camera has no ethernet socket. But the camera isn't recognized. I try to attach a screenshot but that is in Dutch because I am Dutch. Toevoegen means append or attach I think in english

The v360 pro app will connect the camera by scanning or hotspot or qr code. The camera has no ethernet socket. But the camera isn't recognized. I try to attach a screenshot but that is in Dutch because I am Dutch. Toevoegen means append or attach I think in english

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240613_180025_V360 Pro.jpg
    Screenshot_20240613_180025_V360 Pro.jpg
    322.1 KB · Views: 20
Hi Henk,
I am not familiar with your smartphone but cannot see the Bluetooth (BT) on icon. Is BT enabled? Try downloading the app onto a pc and setup from that.

Is there a factory reset button on the camera?

David

Screenshot 2024-06-13 at 14.14.12.png

BT is on my smartphone. NOT on my camera. But I think I have to use the other possibility. But the problem is my camera is not recognized on the router. Maybe I have to extend the range of the ip adress of the router but I don't know how to do. Or if I can find the ip adress of the camera give it an ip adress in the range of my router. 192.168.0.1
Main problem is my camera tells me to check the network of the device.

BT is on my smartphone. NOT on my camera. But I think I have to use the other possibility. But the problem is my camera is not recognized on the router. Maybe I have to extend the range of the ip adress of the router but I don't know how to do. Or if I can find the ip adress of the camera give it an ip adress in the range of my router. 192.168.0.1
Main problem is my camera tells me to check the network of the device.
Hi Henk,
New camera wifi interfaces are usually disabled and enabled by the bluetooth or ethernet interface. Some new camera wifi interfaces are enabled and act as an access point and maybe setup as a client to connect to your router wifi network. Do you have the camera specifications and setup instructions in English?

David

Hi David,
I don't have any specs. It should be installed with the v360 pro app. But the problem is that the camera says. "Please check the network of the device "

Henk

Back