01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Dark Fighter vs Accusence Cameras?

virdi

Hi guys,

I am sure someone must have asked this before.

What's your opinions on this please.

I would like the best 8Mp Cameras. Are the Newer Accusence Cameras better or offer anything more that the Dark Fighter series?

Thanks

Hi @virdi

This post includes a rundown of the different features of the EasyIP 4.0 AcuSense and EasyIP 3.0 Darkfighters

There is not a huge difference between Darkfighter and AcuSense as the AcuSense models support all the listed features of the Darkfighter models, but what makes them different is the AcuSense features which can be very useful if you are going to be relying on smart events, but be aware that to make use of all the AcuSense functionality you need to be recording to an I-series NVR.

The I-series NVRs give you access to all the AcuSense functionality of the cameras, so with just the cameras alone you can do false alarm filtering, but if you want to use the quick target search this can only be done with an I-series NVR. Even without the AcuSense cameras, we would still recommend an I-series NVR as they are the most up-to-date and regularly updated models that Hikvision offer and are thus more future-proofed for new cameras with new features.

Back