01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

deactivte account on ezviz

adelfa

Hi,
how to deactivate my account to ezviz? i will sell my 4channel DVR and buy a 8 channel nd my friend wnt new account for the ezviz to view the dvr i sold to him. please help me please. tnx

You wouldn't need to create a new EZVIZ account. Your EZVIZ account isn't tied to your DVR, you add a DVR to your EZVIZ account instead.

You can remove the DVR from your EZVIZ account by logging into your account via a web browser, navigating to System Management, click your DVR in the list and then select Delete.

Your friend will then be able to add the same DVR to his account, but do keep in mind that the default verification key will not work if you changed it when adding the DVR to your account - it will be whatever you changed it to. This can be reset by factory resetting the DVR.

If you'd like to request your account be deleted, you can contact Hikvision and it's likely they'll be able to facilitate.
http://overseas.hikvision.com/en/contacthikvision_62.html

Hi,,
i have one dvr added to ezviz . but i forgot ezviz account user name and email id.. I couldn't add to another ezviz account .. How can i reset this dvr..

If you can remember the email of your EZVIZ account, you can request a password reset for that account on the EZVIZ website.

Otherwise, contact Hikvision directly via email and request that they remove the DVR from the EZVIZ account it is tied to. You will need to quote the DVRs serial number to do so.

Hi, I bought a C2C ezviz model used. I have got another one first and it's a good product for me. But this new c2C was registered with an account on ezviz website so I cannot configure or Add to my app. App on android return a mistake: unregistered before to add.... How I can reset the older account ? I have the original BOX of this C2C and I can prove that's all right. I just send an email to EZVIZ support but nothing else has come to my attention!!!! Kind of hope I don't kick out this IPCAM... Someone can help me please? Thanks in advance.

Hi, I bought a C2C ezviz model used. I have got another one first and it's a good product for me. But this new c2C was registered with an account on ezviz website so I cannot configure or Add to my app. App on android return a mistake: unregistered before to add.... How I can reset the older account ? I have the original BOX of this C2C and I can prove that's all right. I just send an email to EZVIZ support but nothing else has come to my attention!!!! Kind of hope I don't kick out this IPCAM... Someone can help me please? Thanks in advance.
The only people who'd be able to remove an EZVIZ camera from another account are EZVIZ themselves. Wait for their reply - you'll have to prove that you own the camera so make sure you have any purchase receipts or serial numbers to hand.

Hi all, can someone help me? I can't playback on my Ezviz.. I'ts says: Failed to play video.. How can i fix this ?

Back