01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD2387G2H-LISU/SL strobe light doesn't work on Motion detection?

Mashhood

Hi Team,

I'm trying to use the strobe light function on motion detection for my camera model DS-2CD2387G2H-LISU/SL on NVR model no DS-7616NI-M2/16P but it's not working.

I've tried all the settings.

Can you please advise a step by step guide to activate strobe light function on camera via NVR?

Hi Mashhood

You need to log into the camera directly in a web browser to access the advanced settings for the strobe light and audible deterrent, which are explained in this video, under the "Flashing Alarm Light Output" and "Audible Alarm Output" from here in this video:

To set the light and/or audible alarm to trigger during an event, you'll need to be logged into the NVR and then go to the chosen event settings whilst this camera is selected from the dropdown.

From there, go to the "Linkage Method" tab, where you should see "Flashing Alarm" and "Audible Warning" boxes that you can tick, so they turn on during the event periods.

Here are the step by step instructions for this in the user manual (see page 70) - it's also explained from 10:08 in the above video:

Hikvision flashing light linkage instructions.png

Back