01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7208HUHI-K2/P DVR - I seem to be able to set-up line crossing for all 5 cameras but only camera 1 allows intrusion?

RBW

DS-7208HUHI-K2/P

I seem to be able to set-up line crossing for all 5 cameras but only camera 1 allows intrusion. Any reason for this please?

Solution
DS-7208HUHI-K2/P

I seem to be able to set-up line crossing for all 5 cameras but only camera 1 allows intrusion. Any reason for this please?
The HDTVi DVR's have limitations due to available resources. It can be overly complicated as both "Enhanced IP Mode" and "Enhanced VCA Mode" affect capabilities as does the firmware version. There won't be anything wrong with your DVR, you'll just have maxed out its capabilities. Those limitations aren't there with IP systems, as most processing is carried out in the camera itself.

what firmware version are all your cameras, where/how have you tried to configure them - direct via camera web interface? via NVR? via iVMS?
It's a HDTVi system with DVR so there's no firmware...
I suggest you edit your original question with more information - e.g. which region you are in, what firmware version are all your cameras, where/how have you tried to configure them - direct via camera web interface? via NVR? via iVMS?

Upvote 0
Vivotek AI Network Video Recorders
DS-7208HUHI-K2/P

The HDTVi DVR's have limitations due to available resources. It can be overly complicated as both "Enhanced IP Mode" and "Enhanced VCA Mode" affect capabilities as does the firmware version. There won't be anything wrong with your DVR, you'll just have maxed out its capabilities. Those limitations aren't there with IP systems, as most processing is carried out in the camera itself.

what firmware version are all your cameras, where/how have you tried to configure them - direct via camera web interface? via NVR? via iVMS?
It's a HDTVi system with DVR so there's no firmware upgrades for the cameras. There's also no web interface for the camera, just the ability to alter a few camera parameters over a menu accessible via the coaxial telemetry. All event setup is carried out in the DVR but certain combinations of settings are restricted.

Reactions: RBW
Upvote 1
Solution

It's a HDTVi system with DVR so there's no firmware upgrades for the cameras. There's also no web interface for the camera, just the ability to alter a few camera parameters over a menu accessible via the coaxial telemetry. All event setup is carried out in the DVR but certain combinations of settings are restricted.
Great answer thanks.
If I disable line crossing on all five cameras it still only allows intrusion on camera 1.

Sure I’ve seen a document explaining what can be allowed depending on max camera resolution.

Upvote 0
Back