01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV6113-WPE1 - no option to manage storage - no event video recording?

reactiv

Anyone else seeing this? When logged in with IE there is no storage option?
I'm using the latest firmware(I believe) 210430 with the device in 'standalone mode' no indoor station.
Everything works as it should except that the Intercom does not record any video? I am using a Sandisk 64GB uSD card.
I have connected to Hik-Connect and event notifications work perfectly, live feed no problem...but no recordings, error on playback is 380006

There is no way to record video clips onto the device itself with or without an indoor station. At best and I think you need the indoor station just to get a photo when someone calls. If you want video you need to do that through your NVR but it doesn’t auto send you the clip of someone visiting you’d still need to search through it as if it’s a normal camera. Search my posts I’ve done a write up on the 6113 previously.

@fin Thanks for your reply. Yes I agree with your statement from talking to my Hikvision reseller and reading other forum comments. Seems like the youtubers who tout this unit as standalone need to do some explaining because it's certainly not!

Back