01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV8113-WME1(B), DS-KH6320, Motor Gate & Electric Lock Setup?

And what about the relays on the indoor station? Anyone had luck using them to control locks? I just need a simple NO contact to trigger my gate.

If you will connect to indoor station, i am not sure if there is any reason to add a secure module. Assuming that indoor station environment is safe. If you have two ports for two doors, just connect them directly

Yeah, for secure modules you just connect them parallel and IDs do their magic

And what about the relays on the indoor station? Anyone had luck using them to control locks? I just need a simple NO contact to trigger my gate.
That’s what i would use for indoor stations since it is safer. And not use secure modules

That’s what i would use for indoor stations since it is safer. And not use secure modules
Thank you for your time.
That was what I wanted to do, use the relays on the indoor station but I was under the impression it was not possible.
So you confirm it is totally possible to use the lock relays on the indoor station.
That's good news. Thank you for that.

On a side note, it's a shame they don't make secure control modules that connect directly to the network using a network cable with POE. It would be easier than running extra cables for rs485.

On a side note, it's a shame they don't make secure control modules that connect directly to the network using a network cable with POE. It would be easier than running extra cables for rs485.
Well you can use network cables still, but it wont work over tcp-ip yeah. It will be just plain old cable

Thank you for your time.
That's was l what I wanted to do, use the relays on the indoor station but I was under the impression it was not possible.
So you confirm it is totally possible to use the lock relays on the indoor station.
That's good news. Thank you for that.
That’s what those relays meant to be for

Hi guys,
@nirmnet and @Munu8744

Does what you guys have been discussing resolve my objective number 3 as mentioned in the original post? I am still very curious if it's possible.

Attachments

• IMG_0572.jpeg
    IMG_0572.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 58
Back