01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry DS-KV8113-WME1(B), DS-KH6320, Motor Gate & Electric Lock Setup?

Nissar

Dear all,
I am so happy to have found such a resourceful site.

I am really getting grey hair over an issue, that nobody seems to be able to help me with, not even the technician who installed the entire thing (you will know more why).

I purchased a kit including the DS-KV8113-WME1(B), DS-KH6320 and a PoE switch.

My gate setup consists of a sliding motorized gate and a regular swing gate (not motorized). On the swing gate I have installed a Electric Bolt Lock.

I will call the devices as follows from here on:

DS-KV8113-WME1(B) - Outdoor Station
DS-KH6320 - Indoor Station
Sliding Motorized Gate - Gate
Regular Swing Gate with Electric Bolt Lock - Door

My plan was to establish a solution with following scenarios:

1. A visitor rings on the Outdoor Station, the Indoor Station rings and depending on the type of visitor (vehicle or on foot) I would unlock the Gate for a vehicle (Key Icon 1 on the Indoor Station screen) or the Door or visitor on foot (Key Icon 2 on the Indoor Station screen).
  2. If there is a delay of 20 seconds with Indoor Station not openning, I want my mobile phone to ring (through the Hik-Connect App on iOS) where I would be able to unlock either Gate or Door
  3. Using the 4 access tags (2 black and 2 white). One black and white for me and one black and one white for my wife. I want the black tags to open the Gate and the white ones to open the Door.
So... My technician has managed to make ALMOST everything work by doing the following:

• Outdoor Station is connected to my LAN network and powered by PoE through its LAN port in the back that is connected to the PoE switch delivered with the kit. The "Lock" port has connections going to both the Electric Bolt Lock (a black and red wire) and the Gate Motor. The "Alarm In", "RS485" and "Power" terminals of the Door Station are not used.
  • Indoor Station is connected to my LAN network and powered by PoE through its LAN port in the back that is connected to the PoE switch delivered with the kit.
  • The Gate Motor that is powered by 230V power has following modifications made:
    • The motor's 230V current is used to feed 12V DC current to the Electric Bolt Lock with a help of an adapter
    • An aftermarket IO device has been connected to the Gate Motor as well (in the empty space available). This IO device has connections coming from both the Electric Bolt Lock and the Outdoor Station. NOTE: The IO device (is a IoT device) that allows for the gate and the lock to be controlled through Google Home as well (completely independent of the HIKVISION setup)

Result of the work is:
We have accopmlished scenario number 1 and 2, but not scenario 3. In order to assign tags to the Door with the Electric Bolt Lock, it has to show up as an Access Point in the IVMS. It isn't! The technician says he has no idea how to make the Electric Bolt Lock show as an Access Point, because my setup is not what he would call a standard solution, so I am basically on my own here.

As it appears right now, both our black and white tags open the sliding gate, regardless if we are on foot or on a vehicle. It is managable, to make it work by an app, but given that I have seen this work on several YouTube videoes, I would really like to use the functionality the product has available. I am thinking MAYBE it has to do with the connections coming from the Electric Bolt Lock to the Outdoor Station's "Lock" terminal. But I don't want to mess everything up, and pay the technician again to fix it.

Anybody has an idea?

I am attaching some pictures to get an idea of the external setup.

I hope somebody can help!

Best regards
Nissar

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    899.7 KB · Views: 249
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • 3.png
    3.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 241
  • 4.png
    4.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 245
  • 5.png
    5.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 309
You can set the cards to unlock the gate or door via ivms -> access control, see this video

Also to prolong the life of your outdoor station, get your installer to fit one of these DS-KABV8113-RS/SURFACE
Hi,
Thanks for the tip about the Rain Shield.

As far as the video you have posted, I am doing exactly as done in the video (although in the latest version of the IVMS tool), however, the issue here is indeed that I am only shown the Gate as the Access Point, not the Door with the Electric Bolt Lock.

I simply cannot get the lock to show up as an entry point in the IVMS tool.

You need to use the latest IVMS. When you add your device into IVMS you MUST import in into a group!
After the group is created you can go to Access control, Authorization and create Access group. Acces point is actually your door's to which you apply users.

1657520664134.png

If you use both lock's you need to enable second lock on outdoor unit.

You need to use the latest IVMS. When you add your device into IVMS you MUST import in into a group!
After the group is created you can go to Access control, Authorization and create Access group. Acces point is actually your door's to which you apply users.
If you use both lock's you need to enable second lock on outdoor unit.
Hi @KamirZG,

Yes, on the screenshot you sent, you have “Door1_Portafon”. I have “Door1_Gate”. There should be a “Door2_Door” as well, but there isn’t.

Like a second lock? Did you enable it?

1657523899859.png

Under Intercom settings.

Just remebered that if you want to use second lock via keypad or card reader you must address that module as no2. (address 2).
As sson as I find official doc i'll send you.

In old FW, our card reader could only open the first door(fist relay) and in new firmware we changed that if the card reader DIP switch address is under 2, then it will control the second door/relay.

So that’s why I asked if the DIP is on 2 because it used to work but now it didn’t.

Just saw that this is reffered to modular station. I wrote to the support, will get back to you

"Hi Zvonimir,
It’s not supported in kv8113."

You don't have luck mate.

"Hi Zvonimir,
It’s not supported in kv8113."

You don't have luck mate.
I will send you screenshots as soon as I get home. I believe I have everything set right, because I am able to unlock the second door with the Hik-Connect app and the Indoor Station, but just not with the card reader.

Does this mean I cannot use it?

No, on villa door intercom you can't. This is answer from hikvision tehnical support.
Only on modular intercom you can beucase you can address additional moduls.

That is utterly strange, because I have seen YouTube videos of people using the exact model of intercom and doorstation where two locks can be controlled.

This is sad :(

Can you send me those videos?

They can be controled but over app and indoor station, like you said.

Hello

I am trying to achieve the same. With one more addition. DS-K2M060. I want this so that the lock trigger wires are not exposed to outside world.

Did you get it to work? I am having difficulty about how to control two seperate locks with a single doorbell’s rs-485 port connection multiple DS-K2M060 devices.

Hello

I am trying to achieve the same. With one more addition. DS-K2M060. I want this so that the lock trigger wires are not exposed to outside world.

Did you get it to work? I am having difficulty about how to control two seperate locks with a single doorbell’s rs-485 port connection multiple DS-K2M060 devices.
Hey,
Nope, I pretty much gave up on that part :(

Hi guys,

I know this is an old post but did you manage to make it work? In theory multiple RS485 devices can be added, so you could technically have multiple secure controle modules K2M060/61.

Also, I noticed the indoor station DS-KH6320-WTE1 has two relays for locks built-in.

Could we not just use that to control the locks instead of adding a control module?

This would be particularly interesting if it works.

Cheers,
Alex

i was able to successfully use multiple secure modules. You just have to give them different IDs from the pins. And you can assign then to work for door 1 and door 2 like that.

You dont have to use a secure module. but based on how you install your hardware, the trigger cables may be exposed to outside world easily. And any one can trigger the locks by just connecting a battery

That's great thanks. Can you connect the secure modules to the indoor station? I see there is an RS485 interface on it too It would be easier in my case. Do you just connect them in parallel?
Thanks,
Alex

Back