01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DVR DS-7216HGHI-F1 / N can't camera 1080p offline

william

Hello
I have a DS-7216HGHI-F1 / N with 3 Ezviz C6N 1080p cameras added.
For add these three cameras to my DVR, I used another mine DVR, that supports 32 channels and 1080p... So I added in the "powerful" DVR and set the video resolution from 1080p to 720p.
Then I could add these 3 cameras to my old DVR.
But I have another camera that is "without brand", external, Wi-Fi, and works fine in the Icsee app, and is added to my powerful DVR, but this camera is ONVIF, not Hikvision, so I can't change resolution in the DVR.
I accessed the camera Ip and tried to change the resolution there, but the only option is 1080p.
My external camera is R80X20-PQ
I want to add this camera to my DVR to centralize all 4 cameras from that building in the same DVR...
Could you help me please? Tried a lot of settings but without success.

Hi @william

Looking at the specs of that 7216HGHI-F1/N it does not appear to support full 1080p resolution and so if the 3rd-party camera you have is fixed at 1080p resolution and you can't reduce it to 720p then it is unlikely you will be able to add that model to the old DVR.

If you want to move all the cameras to one DVR would it not be easier to use the 32-channel model that appears to support full 1080p resolution? Is there a reason you can't swap the recorders round?

Hi @william

Looking at the specs of that 7216HGHI-F1/N it does not appear to support full 1080p resolution and so if the 3rd-party camera you have is fixed at 1080p resolution and you can't reduce it to 720p then it is unlikely you will be able to add that model to the old DVR.

If you want to move all the cameras to one DVR would it not be easier to use the 32-channel model that appears to support full 1080p resolution? Is there a reason you can't swap the recorders round?

Hello
The new DVR I use in another site. Ok, thank you so much.
I fixed this and now I configured a view in the Hik connect app with the 4 cameras (3 from the older DVR, and 1 from the other DVR).

Reactions: Dan
Back