01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Face capture function in AcuSense NVR ( DS-7732NXI-I4/S)

Mel4real

Hi, Guys

I am Melvin a CCTV Camera installer. I need a help from you on the new Acusense NVR for face capture configuration.

This is my issue

I have the DS-7732NXI-I4/S Acusense NVR and the DS-2d245ihs-dlw (t2) PTZ Camera to do face capture in my park yard. The camera is on a 30meter concrete pole monitoring the park yard. I configure the camera with Smart tracking feature and on the NVR I configure the face capture to capture picture from the camera through the NVR in smart analysis but I am not able to get any capture pic. If I can get the any help through this I will be grateful.

Just so you know I got the user manual for both NVR and Cameras. And I change the engine configuration from parameter protections to facial recognition in the NVR. My intension is to get a capture image or images of anyone who entering the park while the camera also tracking the person or car. I did a test in the lab before the installation and I got images of faces, than I reset the devices and install it and reconfigure it I can not get capture images, I don’t know if I am missing something now cause I am new to this Acusense and facial recognition and face capturing.

Looking forward in hearing from you.

Thanks,
Melvin B Williams

Back