01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

FEATURE REQUEST - ARMING SCHEDULE BATCH CONFIGURE

CCTVGUY99

FEATURE REQUEST
does anyone know if Hik have a feature request portal or email address? we run out 100's of the DS7608NI-K2 NVR's connecting them to our monitoring station and every time there is a bank holiday we are left with the nightmarish issue of having to conect to each NVR across the country remotely via the portal and change each cameras arming times in events/smart events from their regular arming times to 24 hr and then back again the following day.

What i want to request is either an addition to batch configurator allowing you to batch set arming and disarming times and/or changing the remote portal access so arming times tab has a "copy to" button like alarm in does so i can change just one cameras time and then hit "copy to" to set the rest of them to the same times.

Surely i cant be the only mainstream installer who comes across this nightmare with monitoring stations?

Hi,

you need to create your own software with the SDK from Hik. There is no such tool. In our emergency call center we have the same problem. A software company is creating a special tool for us with the SDK. But cost 50k ^^

I'm afraid that @chrizzo is correct.

I asked Hikvision's technical team the question and they confirmed that there's no way to batch configure arming schedules via the Batch Configuration Tool or any of their other software.

Back