01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Hik-Connect 6.0.109 - Huge Playback Bug (since the clocks changed from BST back to GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB1970

Guru
Trusted Member
Not sure what's going on with Hik-Connect. There have been several updates over the last week or so.

Switching to Playback from Live View, the timeline shows just one hour available from 11PM until midnight. It's doing this for all cameras on my system and others systems. No matter what date I select in the app, there's only one hour available. Event clips are present and all playback. Local playback on the NVR has the full 24 hours going back several weeks - it's just Hik-Connect.

Same problem here too, been trying to search up how to fix it but not got anywhere
There is no fix until Hikvision resolve it (presumably with update). Logging out, deleting and reinstalling the app have no effect. More info in the thread below (I posted my message without realising it had already been reported)

I have closed this thread.
Just so that we can keep all comments and feedback related to this issue with the IOS App / the clocks going forward in a single thread (as per the link in the Post prior to this one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back