01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hik-Connect: is it possible to get notification about not closed doors? (KD-8003-IME1)

sidlauskas

Hello,

Is it possible to get notification to my phone (Hik-Connect app) about not-closed doors? I am able to get events about not closed doors to iVMS-4200, so I assume everything wired up correctly, I also have "Upload Alarm for Not-Closed door" checkbox ticked on the KD8003-IME1 settings. What I'm missing here?

Hi @sidlauskas

Could you share a screenshot of where in the settings the "Upload Alarm for Not-Closed door" tickbox is please?

Also, are you allowing notifications for the app in your phone's settings? In the app, go to:
More > Settings > Enable Push Notifications

And make sure that the device hasn't been 'silenced', which you can check by touching the hexagon icon beside the KD-8003-IME1 in the device list page on the app.

Hi @sidlauskas

Could you share a screenshot of where in the settings the "Upload Alarm for Not-Closed door" tickbox is please?

Also, are you allowing notifications for the app in your phone's settings? In the app, go to:
More > Settings > Enable Push Notifications

And make sure that the device hasn't been 'silenced', which you can check by touching the hexagon icon beside the KD-8003-IME1 in the device list page on the app.
Here's the screenshot of the KD8003-IME1 settings:
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 13.05.22.png

And here's the screenshot of events in iVMS-4200 about not-closed doors:
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 13.06.09.png

Push Notifications are enabled in the app and I'm able to get other notifications about Intrusion, Video loss so on.

In the app I only see the indoor station DS-KH8350-WTE1 which is configured to use KD-8003-IME1 as a main door station. I'm able to receive the calls to the app and so on except these notifications about not-closed doors

Does these NVR Alarm input settings has anything to do that? Alarm input no. IP address is of KD8003-IME1
Screenshot 2021-04-06 at 13.19.32.png

I tried to enable this and checked the Notify Surveillance Center in the Linkage method tab, but it doesn't seem to help either to receive these notifications.

Last edited:
I've checked with Hikvision as all of your settings look correct to us - I'm afraid that they have confirmed that Hik-Connect does not support adding the KD8003-IME1 and therefore no outdoor station related alarm, which is why you are not receiving "not closed door" notifications.

Hi,
Is it possible to use the functionality of the NVR and choose the alarm input from the Door Station and then link to Hik-Connect?
2021-04-15 00_58_58-Configuration - Internet Explorer.png

In my understanding it should be possible.
Unfortunately I don't know what changes the state of those alarms...

interesting thread, i am also looking for a method to event me when a door was opened/closed, but i look at those screenshots, mine are different, allthough i also have an ds-kd8003 , i cant find that checkbox for making events? maybe its just not supported?

1618822318535.png

1618822297291.png

Here's the screenshot of the KD8003-IME1 settings:
View attachment 5526

And here's the screenshot of events in iVMS-4200 about not-closed doors:
View attachment 5527

Push Notifications are enabled in the app and I'm able to get other notifications about Intrusion, Video loss so on.

In the app I only see the indoor station DS-KH8350-WTE1 which is configured to use KD-8003-IME1 as a main door station. I'm able to receive the calls to the app and so on except these notifications about not-closed doors

Does these NVR Alarm input settings has anything to do that? Alarm input no. IP address is of KD8003-IME1
View attachment 5528

I tried to enable this and checked the Notify Surveillance Center in the Linkage method tab, but it doesn't seem to help either to receive these notifications.
That third screenshot, is that also IVMS?
I also want to have events for my ds-kd8003

Last edited by a moderator:
Back