01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision audible alarm / Flashing alarm light output and AX PRO - Is there a way to achieve this?

JacekK

Setup:

1. 3 ip cameras with audible alarm option and flashing light option all acusense capable. AX pro hybrid up and running, NVR present.

2. . AX pro has a dedicated "outside" zone with added cameras and SMART event intrusion detection. Working ok - if the zone is armed it triggers alarm and sends clips to hik-connect app etc.

What i want to achieve is:
When zone "outside" is armed in AX PRO the audible /flashing light option is active ( independently of alarm schedule configured inside the camera). Is there a way to achieve this?

i can play with ISAPI and have a lot of experience in node-red and other automation.
i have a node-red backend reading all information from ax pro so i can check the zone arming info and then submit a PUT/POST via ISAPI to turn on those notifications on this camera one after one but not sure if such operation is possible via ISAPI. It will be also great to disable whole alarm notifications from camera to hik-connect during staying at home (ax pro not armed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Setup:

1. 3 ip cameras with audible alarm option and flashing light option all acusense capable. AX pro hybrid up and running, NVR present.

2. . AX pro has a dedicated "outside" zone with added cameras and SMART event intrusion detection. Working ok - if the zone is armed it triggers alarm and sends clips to hik-connect app etc.

What i want to achieve is:
When zone "outside" is armed in AX PRO the audible /flashing light option is active ( independently of alarm schedule configured inside the camera). Is there a way to achieve this ? i can play with ISAPI and have a lot of experience in node-red and other automation.
i have a node-red backend reading all information from ax pro so i can check the zone arming info and then submit a PUT/POST via ISAPI to turn on those notifications on this camera one after one but not sure if such operation is possible via ISAPI. It will be also great to disable whole alarm notifications from camera to hik-connect during staying at home (ax pro not armed)

Not sure about using ISAPI, Node-Red etc. However depending on your NVR model you may be able to configure everything there. On I and M Series you can add other Hikvision devices (Intercom, Alarm) in the IoT settings. Once added you can configure linkage actions for specific events on that IoT channel. For instance I set mine so that when an intercom call is received an alternate camera is triggered for recording (but I could equally have triggered audio and/or strobe on other cameras). However I think the schedule in the camera may prevent audio/strobe if inactive.

ok i am here right now:
GET http://10.8.0.6:8002/ISAPI/Event/triggers/notifications/AudioAlarm?format=json gives me
{
"AudioAlarm": {
"audioID": 3,
"audioVolume": 62,
"alarmTimes": 1,
"TimeRangeList": [
{
"week": 1,
"TimeRange": [
{
"id": 1,
"beginTime": "00:02",
"endTime": "23:45"
},
{
"id": 2,
"beginTime": "23:45",
"endTime": "24:00"
}
]
},
{
"week": 2,
{
},
{
}
]
},
{
"week": 3,
{
},
{
}
]
},
{
"week": 4,
{
},
{
}
]
},
{
"week": 5,
{
},
{
}
]
},
{
"week": 6,
{
},
{
}
]
},
{
"week": 7,
{
},
{
}
]
}
],
"audioClass": "alertAudio",
"alertAudioID": 3
}
}

probably now i need to PUT some new json in it and then automated it

In Theory "untested",
Could it is possible to use the Camera's Alarm Input Feature [Camera GUI: Basic Event > Alarm Input]
Set the Parameters of the Alarm Input & Use the Combined Alarm Option [Alarm Input > Combined Alarm]
Where you can Choose "Line Crossing Detection or Intrustion" [check box]
Assuming one of these Smart Event functions is already in use, could the Alarm Input, Trigger the Smart Event Linkage Action???
Thus Flashing Light & Audible Warning ........................

Back