01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Outdoor Detectors no longer triggers alarm?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

11red

Hi all,

Strange things are happening with my AX-Pro installation. Recently I have noticed that my detectors would be slow to trigger an alarm once passed, and would sometimes require multiple passes before triggering (no double knock configured) and this evening they completely stopped. The LED still flashes red if I walk past them (when armed) but the control panel or alarm is not triggered. Apart from updating the control panel via the app maintenance tab, nothing has changed and all my detectors are on the latest version with above 80 signal strength all round, according to the app.

The detection zone test is also not giving me the expected beep when starting the test and walking across the detector beams.

Has anyone had this kind of experience before. I might have to hard reset the control panel and re-enrol everything from scratch this weekend.

As always, thanks for reading and any assistance would be appreciated.

-Alfred

Some further info, the "walk test" works as expected and detection is good, but the "detection zone" test does not work and just have a red led that comes on and off, the same as when armed, but no beep as with the "walk test". These outdoor detectors are the TriTech ones btw.

Last edited:
Back