01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Hikvision DS-2CD2047G2-L IP camera firmware problem?

Armano38

Hello!

Today I did a firmware update on a ColorVu camera and now strange codes appear on recordings and when I watch live in areas where it detects motion, even the movement of leaves.

Have you seen anything like this before?
Firmware_V5.7.15_240411

Attachments

• Colorvu problem.jpg
    Colorvu problem.jpg
    311.5 KB · Views: 49
Hello!

Today I did a firmware update on a ColorVu camera and now strange codes appear on recordings and when I watch live in areas where it detects motion, even the movement of leaves.

Firmware_V5.7.15_240411
Installed a few minutes ago on DS-2CD2047G2-L but I didn't notice this issue. Did you try a reboot?

Ok you are right

Me too. Just watched on a house sparrow in my roof :) :)

Attachments

• Strangecodes.png
    Strangecodes.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 40
Ok you are right

Me too. Just watched on a house sparrow in my roof :) :)
Yes, in the menu after the update, another tab appeared, I will uncheck it to see if it does the same. I sent an email to hikvision, maybe they have a solution, I'm already thinking about downgrading the firmware

Attachments

• New tab.jpg
    New tab.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 36
This is a feature(Accusearch) also added in my NXI-K2, I think since firmware 4.82 but doesn't work. Possibly because of missing the above feature(tab) that you mention on Accusense cameras. Accusearch on NXI-K2 finds no similarities and all Accusense cameras are fade, selected, but cannot be unselected.
I went back to 5.7.14 but I might re-install this new 5.7.15 240411 to check. Can someone corfirm if that tab for Acusearch existed on previous 5.7.15 240201 ??

This is a feature(Accusearch) also added in my NXI-K2, I think since firmware 4.82 but doesn't work. Possibly because of missing the above feature(tab) that you mention on Accusense cameras. Accusearch on NXI-K2 finds no similarities and all Accusense cameras are fade, selected, but cannot be unselected.
I went back to 5.7.14 but I might re-install this new 5.7.15 240411 to check. Can someone corfirm if that tab for Acusearch existed on previous 5.7.15 240201 ??
On firmware V5.7.14_231028 I did not have that tab with acusearch

Not the 5.7.14 but 5.7.15 240201
This one:

It worked for all of us.

My G5s are still on 5.7.15_240201 (I hadn't realised there was another build until reading this) I'v just checked and the previous 240201 version does NOT have the AcuSearch tab

I cannot understand the note: "After the function is enabled, the ongoing smart application will be disabled while Smart Event or Multi-Target-Type Detection will be enabled"
Possibly my English is not so good. Can someone explain what is the "ongoing smart application"?

I cannot understand the note: "After the function is enabled, the ongoing smart application will be disabled while Smart Event or Multi-Target-Type Detection will be enabled"
Possibly my English is not so good. Can someone explain what is the "ongoing smart application"?
It's difficult to say without trying it. It could be the 'Smart Event' option in metadata settings tab perhaps? (that's not normally used anyway)

Ok thanks JB

I'll re-install but only on roof camera to test.
I'll Acusearch for house sparrows :) :)

Reinstalled but there is no Acusearch function on NVR or I don't know how to make this work.
Went on roof twice, was not detected as Human but only as target, Acusearch on NVR selected my whole body but Acusearch found no similarity for the second time detection. I'll try again tomorrow.
I need to mention that those "strange codes" that first mentioned @Armano38 as seen on pictures above, are not visible on NVR GUI playback.
Only on iVMS4200 playback and I did not check if same thing happens on Browser.
Also on NVR NXI-K2 settings for Acu Search, the camera with new firmware, still remains fade and it is not possible to select or deselect, same as before

Last edited:
If I save the recordings and replay them with bsplayer or vsplayer those codes are no longer visible. It seems that only in iVMS you can see if they are played from the browser

If I save the recordings and replay them with bsplayer or vsplayer those codes are no longer visible. It seems that only in iVMS you can see if they are played from the browser
Same for me
So this seems to be the plugin, either iVMS or Browsers. Possibly showing on Smart only target a part of metadata as @JB1970 mentioned above.
Maybe they fix with a newer plugin. What I see a few days now, is that there no LocalServiceComponents downloaded as plugin but a file called Webplugins half size than previous LocalServiceComponents. Digital signature of webplugin is February 21.
This is the basic info for new firmware:

Attachments

• new5715.png
    new5715.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 30
Same for me
So this seems to be the plugin, either iVMS or Browsers. Possibly showing on Smart only target a part of metadata as @JB1970 mentioned above.
Maybe they fix with a newer plugin. What I see a few days now, is that there no LocalServiceComponents downloaded as plugin but a file called Webplugins half size than previous LocalServiceComponents. Digital signature of webplugin is February 21.
This is the basic info for new firmware:
It is not possible to downgrade to the previous version?

Installed on G2H Hybrid.
Same "strange codes" here too. Everything else seems the same. Detection and Alarms sometimes is fine, sometimes do not exist at all. It is like a waveform. When on peak, even flies are detected and give alarms and then after a few minutes, when on zero, nothing is detected or give alarm. But this is an ongoing issue... I think on 5.7.14 was a little better.
Now about the Acusearch tab and feature. The Acu Search on NXI-K NVR still shows fade all Accusearch enabled cameras and there there is no result in Normal Playback Acusearch for selected target(No data). Similarity was tested from 0 to 100.
So there is something missing from us or from them. Maybe Instructions :) :)

Last edited:
Installed on G2H Hybrid.
Same "strange codes" here too. Everything else seems the same. Detection and Alarms sometimes is fine, sometimes do not exist at all. It is like a waveform. When on peak, even flies are detected and give alarms and then after a few minutes, when on zero, nothing is detected or give alarm. But this is an ongoing issue... I think on 5.7.14 was a little better.
Now about the Acusearch tab and feature. The Acu Search on NXI-K NVR still shows fade all Accusearch enabled cameras and there there is no result in Normal Playback Acusearch for selected target(No data). Similary was tested from 0 to 100.
So there is something missing from us or from them. Maybe Instructions :) :)
This firmware version is full of errors, the previous version worked decently

I downgraded to the previous version V5.7.14 build 231028 with Batch Configuration in the future I will not update the firmware anymore, I don't want errors and other problems if the camera works perfectly

Hello!

Firmware_V5.7.15_240411
For this issue, could I get you to check whether you have the below setting set to 'disabled' or 'no', if not does the code disappear after disabling this, please?

1713520264904.png

You can find this setting by selecting the Local Tab when in Configuration in a web browser.

Yes it's selected by default on both, hybrid and G2L. I'll deselect and inform you.
But I do not remember if it was previously also set so on 5.7.14 and 5.7.15 240201 by default. I did not enable either previous firmwares or new one.
Thanks

Back