01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-7608NI-K2 / 8P NVR - Can I view events in the web browser?

Hi
I have a new 7608NI-I2 and i don't see any markers come up in the browser showing me alarms my hik-connect app has told me about.
I have continuous recording setup. I don't know if it makes any difference but i moved these hdds from another NVR (K series). I don't see markers for any recordings since then either.
Should I format the HDDs to start actually seeing the markers shown in the legend? or are you saying this feature is only available when directly connected?

1636734830507.png

Hi
I have a new 7608NI-I2 and i don't see any markers come up in the browser showing me alarms my hik-connect app has told me about.
I have continuous recording setup. I don't know if it makes any difference but i moved these hdds from another NVR (K series). I don't see markers for any recordings since then either.
Should I format the HDDs to start actually seeing the markers shown in the legend? or are you saying this feature is only available when directly connected?

View attachment 6970
They won't appear in the browser. You can get them on a locally connected monitor or using iVMS-4200

HI,
I have a system that doesn’t appear to do be showing the indicators in IVMS. Can anyone tell me how I can make these show in IVMS please.

I spent hours trying to get them working in the browser before finding this thread, and now am hoping to get iVMS showing them but can’t seem to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.

HI,
I have a system that doesn’t appear to do be showing the indicators in IVMS. Can anyone tell me how I can make these show in IVMS please.

I spent hours trying to get them working in the browser before finding this thread, and now am hoping to get iVMS showing them but can’t seem to get it to work.

Thanks in advance.
You can get the event markers just by clicking on event playback icon above teh timeline while in normal playback. Unfortunately they are not overlaid on the normal blue timeline - it switches to show only events. Unfortunately (like the duff local playback on the I series), when you switch back it'll reset too midnight rather than pick the corresponding point in normal playback.

Back